- Here’s Why Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar & Kapil Sharma Never Worked Together After The Mid-air Fight
- Kapil Sharma Controversy: Here’s What Neha Pendse & Hansal Mehta Have To Say
- Kapil Sharma’s Ex Preeti Simoes Says He Is Getting SUICIDAL Thoughts; Makes SHOCKING Statements!
- Comedian Siddharth Sagar Thanks Fans For Their Support; Introduces People Who Helped Him! (VIDEOS)
- Comedian Siddharth Sagar REVEALS He Was Given Wrong Medicines, Thrown Into Mental Asylum & Tortured!
- Why Kapil Sharma Deserves Another Chance?
- Siddharth Sagar Makes SHOCKING Revelations; Says He Was In Mental Asylum & No One Helped Him!
- Comedian Siddharth Sagar’s Close Friend Somi Saxena Makes SHOCKING Revelations
- Meet The Kapil Sharma Show’s Sunil Grover Aka Dr Mashoor Gulati’s Lookalike!
- Comedian Siddharth Sagar Finally Comes Out In Open; Reveals His Family Mentally Harassed Him!
- Comedian Siddharth Sagar’s MISSING Case: His Parents’ Contradictory Statements Leave Us Confused!
- Bharti Singh Is Happy About Kapil’s Return; Doesn’t Want To Talk About Kapil & Sunil Twitter War
The Kapil Sharma Show has been taken off temporarily. The actor is on a damage control mode. The show is being missed by the viewers as well as a few celebrities.
We had recently reported about the comedian, Sunil Pal, who was upset with The Kapil Sharma Show going off air. Now, the singer, Lata Mangeshkar says that she is missing The Kapil Sharma Show and wishes Kapil, a speedy recovery.
Lata Mangeshkar Is Missing The Kapil Sharma Show
Taking to DNA, the legendary singer said, "He brought so much happiness and laughter into every home. It's truly disappointing to hear that his show is no longer going to be telecast."
Lata Mangeshkar Wishes Kapil A Speedy Recovery
Lata ji further added, "I wish him a quick recovery and I hope the show returns soon."
Kapil Wanted Lata Ji To Be The Guest Of The Show
Kapil shares a good rapport with Lata ji and has insisted her to be the guest of his show. But she says that she prefers to watch it than be part of it.
Kapil Responds To The Singer’s Message
Kapil, who is in Bengaluru, was quoted by DNA as saying, "I want Lata didi to know that the show is coming back stronger than ever."
Kapil Promises To Return Stronger Than Ever
He further added, "I am here at an Ayurvedic clinic for 40 days of healing. I am already feeling the change in me. I promise I will come back stronger than ever."
"They talk about my health like qualified doctors. I am supposed to have gone mad. I want all my wellwishers to know that there is nothing other than overwork that is wrong with me. I needed a break. God has given me one."