TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja Updates: Destruction Continues; Death Toll Rises
- Samsung Begins Rolling Out Android Pie Beta Update For The Galaxy S9 & S9+
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- Absence Of Hardik Pandya Will Hurt India: Michael Hussey
- Have You Heard Of This Disgusting Food Museum In Sweden?
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Most Beautiful Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand To Visit In 2018
As we revealed earlier, Life OK is all set to revamp their programmes. Apparently, all the ongoing shows will be scrapped, except Ghulam. In a bid to attract viewers the makers have decided to change the plot of the show.
As per the latest reports, the makers have decided to do away with the lead actress of the show, Niti Taylor, which is quite shocking! The decision was taken as the story will be changing its course and they need a stronger character in her place.
A source was quoted by a leading daily as saying, "Though Niti fitted the character initially, and played her part well, it was necessary that the show changed tracks and a stronger female lead was roped in. Also, a newer face would raise the interest level and add to the glam factor."
There are also reports that Ekta Kaul, Pooja Banerjee and Pooja Gor are considered for the new character. Any one of these actress might be seen opposite Param Singh.
Who do you think will make a good match for Param Singh? Hit the comment box to share your views...