- Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan: Fans Want Their Favourite Jodi Manik & Nandini Back; Demand For Season 4!
- 5 Gen Y Questions That Parth Samthaan & Niti Taylor’s Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan 3 Answers On Point!
- Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan 3: Parth Samthaan, Niti Taylor & Others Bid Emotional Goodbye To The Audiences!
- Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan 3: Nandini Gets To Know About Manik’s Parent’s Harsh Truth!
- Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan 3: Nyonika & Manik’s Dad Have A Connection, Will Mukti Get Married To Zubin?
- Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan 3: MaNan To Get Closer At Mukti’s Spinster Party; Zubin’s Past To Be Revealed!
As we revealed earlier, Life OK is all set to revamp their programmes. Apparently, all the ongoing shows will be scrapped, except Ghulam. In a bid to attract viewers the makers have decided to change the plot of the show.
As per the latest reports, the makers have decided to do away with the lead actress of the show, Niti Taylor, which is quite shocking! The decision was taken as the story will be changing its course and they need a stronger character in her place.
A source was quoted by a leading daily as saying, "Though Niti fitted the character initially, and played her part well, it was necessary that the show changed tracks and a stronger female lead was roped in. Also, a newer face would raise the interest level and add to the glam factor."
There are also reports that Ekta Kaul, Pooja Banerjee and Pooja Gor are considered for the new character. Any one of these actress might be seen opposite Param Singh.
Who do you think will make a good match for Param Singh? Hit the comment box to share your views...