- Salman Khan Changes The Title Of Aayush Sharma's Loveratri To Loveyatri; New Poster Out!
- Arpita Khan & Aayush Sharma Bid Adieu To Ganpati Bappa, Don't Miss The Pictures!
- Ganesh Chaturthi: Salman Khan To Celebrate The Festival At Arpita Khan & Aayush Sharma's Residence
- Advocate Files Complaint Against Salman Khan's Production Loveratri
- Salman Khan’s Mom & Katrina Kaif’s 'Saas-Bahu' Pic: Aayush Sharma Reveals Why Arpita Khan Deleted it
- Loveratri: ‘Tera Hua’ Song Is Out & It Will Make You Believe In Love! Watch Here
- Aayush Sharma Didn't Want To Be Trained By Salman Khan; Reveals Why He Ran Away From Him
- Salman Khan Was Pissed Off With Aayush Sharma Before Loveratri For This Reason!
- Loveratri Trailer: Aayush Sharma & Warina Hussain Will Get You Into The Festive Mood!
- Varun Dhawan Joins The Countdown & Reveals The New Poster Of Loveratri
- Loveratri Teaser Looks So Vibrant & Colourful! Watch It Here
- Loveratri: Aayush Sharma & Warina Hussain Put On Their Dancing Shoes!
We had already told you about Salman Khan's brother-in-law Aayush Sharma making his big Bollywood debut under Salman Khan productions with Loveratri.
Well, the lad is currently prepping up for his role of a Gujarati boy. While on the recce, he was captured in the frame touring the cities and absorbing the culture of Gujarat.
Have a look at some of the pictures here...
As the film is set in Gujarat and Aayush plays a Gujarati boy, it was important for him to understand milieu of Gujarat for which Aayush is visting real locations and meeting people.
A Food Lover's Delight
A visit to Gujarat is incomplete without tasting its lip-smacking delicacies. The actor later took to his Twitter handle and wrote, "Enjoying this delicious lunch at House of MG in Ahmedabad! Loving the #Loveratri recce already."
Riston Ka Maanja
Kite flying is an integral part of the Gujarati culture, Therefore, he was seen learning the art of preparing maanja - abrasive string, coated with powdered glass, used for flying kites - on the streets of Ahmedabad.
Here's What Aayush Says
Aayush Sharma shared, "I think, Vadodara has an equivalent of [Mumbai's] Khau Galli. We plan to head there. Abhiraj wants to take me to the popular joints, eateries and local landmarks."
He Is Damn Excited To Play A Gujarati Boy
Talking about the same Aayush said, "I am being coached by a Gujarati trainer. Although it's a Hindi film, we will add a Gujarati flavour through the dialect. While I have been learning the language in Mumbai, I will become familiar with the lingo when I travel there."
The Reason Why Aayush Bagged This Role
Earlier while talking to Mumbai Mirror, Abhiraj Minawala who will be making his directorial debut with this film revealed, "Having interacted with Aayush on set, I thought he perfectly fit the part of a Gujarati boy who falls in love while dancing the garba during Navratri. I asked Salman sir if we could test him and he immediately agreed."
Some More Details For You
The film has Navatri as the backdrop for which we hear Abhiraj plans to recreate the annual garba gatherings in Gujarat that bring together lakhs of revellers through nine nights of festivity.
The makers haven't yet revealed the name of the leading lady of the film. Do you guys have guesses? Let us know in the comment section below. Meanwhile, Loveratri is slated to hit the shooting floors in February.