TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Apple iPhone XR Available Via Airtel Online Store Starting At Rs 14,999 EMI
- The Beautiful Tringalwadi Fort Is A Perfect Escape From Nashik!
- What Causes Anencephaly And What Are Its Symptoms?
- Nana Patekar: I Am Being Mentally Harassed By Tanushree Dutta, My Name Has Sufferd Incomparable Loss
- New Maruti WagonR Production Begins In India — Launch Soon
- India Vs West Indies: Virat Kohli In Line To Break These ODI Records
- 6 Pension Payment Related Bank Norms That Government Employees Should Know
The India Couture Week 2018 got hotter and better, all thanks to Shilpa Shetty walking the ramp as a showstopper as she set the event on fire. The evergreen actress sported a metallic outfit and made heads turn with her presence and charisma. She is no stranger setting the stage on fire, but the ICW 2018 was something special as she sported designer Amit Agarwal's collection and matched it with earcuff and jewellery.
She looks drop dead gorgeous in this outfit, right? Also, apart from Shilpa Shetty, other Bollywood actresses like Kareena Kapoor, Kangana Ranaut and others walked the ramp and set the stage on fire as well. Social media is filled with pictures of the India Couture Week 2018 and fans couldn't have asked for more.
On the work front, Shilpa Shetty was last seen on the silver screen in the movie Dishkiyaoon in 2014, as she appeared in a song titled 'Tu Mere Type Ka Nahi Hai'. She was also the co-producer of the movie and it starred Sunny Deol, Harma Baweja and Ayesha Khanna in the lead roles.
Apart from doing movies, Shilpa Shetty is busy with her yoga regime and helps other people to follow a healthy diet. Her videos get a lot of traction and people look up to her to stay slim, trim and healthy.