- Adam Sandler Movies To Be Released Exclusively On Netflix
- 'Pixels' Movie Review: A Nonsense Film
- Forbes 10 Most Overpaid Hollywood Actors of 2014: Adam Sandler, Johnny Depp...
- Adam Sandler Tops Most Overpaid Actors List Again
- Eddie Murphy, Drew Barrymore tops Forbes list of most overpaid Hollywood stars
- Adam Sandler playing Dracula in Hotel Transylvania
- Hollywood seeks inspiration from Salman Khan
- Jennifer Aniston not adopting baby from Mexico
- Salma Hayek shows off her assets during night out in LA
- Grown Ups - Review
- Does Jennifer Aniston wear fake nipples?
- Brooklyn Decker to star in Just Go With It
It is the birthday of our entertaining actor, Adam Sandler. Adam Sandler turns 48 today (Sept. 9, 2014). Adam was born on September 9, 1966, in Brooklyn, New York to Judy (a teacher) and Stanley Sandler (an electrical engineer). The star from Russian Jewish descent is one of the celebrated actors in Hollywood.
The American actor, comedian, screenwriter, entrepreneur, film producer, and musician has acted in numerous films which have been memorable. From 50 First Dates to the recently released, Men, Women & Children, Adam Sandler has given some of his best performances which makes him a memorable actor in Hollywood. Apart from acting, Sandler has had several of his songs placed on the "Billboard" charts, which includes the classic "The Chanukah Song" in the list.
As it is the birthday of Adam Sandler, we decided to take a look at his best movies we can watch over and over again. He is best known for his comedic roles, such as in the films Billy Madison, Happy Gilmore, The Wedding Singer, The Waterboy, Big Daddy to name a few. Take a look at Adam Sandler's best movies.
Happy Birthday Adam Sandler: His Best Movies
Adam and Drew Barrymore are one of the best on-screen couples in Hollywood who have worked together in many films. Blended which released on may 2014 is a nice romantic comedy of 2 single parents who go on their adventurous trip to Africa.
50 First Dates
It is a classic romantic comedy movie of Adam Sandler and Drew Barrymore which can be seen again and again.
The Grown Ups
The comedy drama on friends re-union is one of the best films of Adam Sandler. Watch both the Grown Ups and Grown Ups 2 for a fun-filled entertainment.
The Wedding Singer
This is another romantic comedy movie starring none other than the best on-screen couple, Adam Sandler and Drew Barrymore.
The sports-comedy film movie is a must watch which comes from the Director of The Wedding Singer! The movie shows how Adam a lonely waterboy to enter the football team.
Jack and Jill
A funny movie of a happy family which also has a twin sister. Yes, Adam is playing a cross-dressed woman as well.
A lazy law school grad adopts a kid to impress his girlfriend, but it turns up a bad foster father experience.
This is a movie for the kids. A hotel handyman's life changes when the lavish bedtime stories he tells his niece and nephew start to magically come true.