TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Telangana Elections: Restrictions Imposed On Campaign Time In Naxal Belts
- Jio vs Airtel vs Vodafone: Best Tariff Plans Under Rs 200
- Road Rage In India: Video Of A Man On Top Of A Running Car Becomes Viral!
- DeepVeer's Mumbai Wedding Reception Will Be A Grand Affair
- How To Turn Any Financial Crisis Into A Profit Making Opportunity?
- Migrane? Here Is a List Of Diseases Linked To Migraine
- Must-know Interesting Facts About Kochi
- India vs West Indies: The Five Key Takeaways
Dhruv Sharma, who was known for his excellent cricketing skills in Celebrity Cricket League, and an actor by passion, is no more.
The actor who was seen in the 2007 Kannada movie, Snehanjali, passed away today morning, August 1, due to multiple organ failure. The actor was a player for Karnataka Bulldozers and was often praised by Kichcha Sudeep for his skills.
Dhruv was deaf and mute. Even with his disabilities, the multi-faceted & multi-talented actor excelled in filmland and sports as well.
Dhruv Sharma was born in Bengaluru to the businessman and part-time actor, Suresh Sharma. Dhruv Sharma was interested in acting since he was a small boy.
The actor was seen in the movies, Snehanjali, Thippaji Circle and many more. The actor utilized his lip-syncing skills to act in movies, despite his disabilities. The actor was lauded for his brilliant performance in his movies by many stars.
The entire Kannada film industry is aghast at the loss of a fantastic actor and a skilled cricket player. Dhruv Sharma, huge respect to you, may your soul rest in peace!