TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Lenovo Might Launch A Dual-Screen Thinkpad Table In 2019
- Holidays For The Shutterbugs In India
- 5 Signs That Clearly Show You Are Over-scrubbing Your Face
- After Bashing Nawazuddin For Being A Mute Spectator, Chitrangada Says She Doesn't Want To Blame Him
- 2019 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Revealed — India Launch In 2019
- The Top Five Knocks Of Virender Sehwag
- DRDO Recruitment 2018: Walk-In Interview For Research Associates And Junior Research Fellows
Malayalam actress Pranathi, who is the daughter of former Malayalam film actor Jose and Ratna Prabaha, got married to Dr Sivarajan, son of Chennai-based Dr P Padmanaban and P Padmini. The popular South Indian star tied the knot with him at a grand wedding ceremony held at Kannur on Sunday (05 September).
Pranathi entered the wedlock with Dr Sivarajan at a muhurtha scheduled between 11 am and 11.30 am. The couple's marriage was a grand event and it was held at Mandok Guru Samadhi Sri Bhuvaneswari Temple in Kannur. Many people from different walks of life attended their marriage and blessed the couple.
However, Pranathi entered Malayalam film industry through director Jayaraj's movie For the People. Her performance in the film fetched several other offers in other South Indian languages. She has acted in Kannada film Santosha and Tamil movies like Gurudeva, Kaatru Ullavarai, Amudhey, 4 Students and Gambeeram.