TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 Will Not Feature An In-display Fingerprint Sensor
- Sisupalgarh Near Bhubaneswar – The Fort Built Before The Common Era
- How To Give Your Bedroom A Makeover
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Storms Out When Asked About #MeToo; Leaves Everyone Shocked With Her Action
- Mahindra Marazzo Receives 10,000 Bookings Within A Month — Waiting Period Now Six Weeks
- India Vs West Indies: Probable India XI For 1st ODI In Guwahati
- Gold Demand Weakens Amid Festivities As Prices Hit Over 2-Year High
Premam, the upcoming romantic movie starring Nivin Pauly, has been wrapped up. Director Alphonse Putharen revealed the news recently through his official Facebook page. Premam is said to be a different love story which travels through three eras. Nivin Pauly will be romancing three debutante heroines in the movie.
Premam is one of the much awaited projects of the year. The makers has been very particular about keeping the details of the movie under wraps. Not even a location still of the movie has been unveiled yet. Premam is progressing with much suspense; and this makes the audience and media anxious about the project.
Premam is produced by director Anwar Rasheed under the banner Anwar Rasheed Entertainment. Lead actor Nivin Pauly will sport three different looks for the movie. It is also reported that Premam will have a special song sequence; which will be a completely new experience for the audience. The rest of the cast and further detalils of the movie are yet to be revealed.
Nivin Pauly and Alphonse Putharen has earlier teamed up for the popular video album Yuvh and blockbuster movie Neram. The actor and director are childhood friends and shares a thick bond. Alphonse says that Premam will have the same technical team of Neram and be a joint movie venture of a group of friends.