TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Sabarimala Temple Row: Hindu Aikya Vedi Leader KP Sasikala Reaches The Hilltop Shrine
- How To Send Large Files Via Email
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Lux Golden Rose Awards: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Looks Like A Bombshell
- Meet Lulu Hashimoto, The “Living Doll” Fashion Model
- Rupee Loses Ground After Opening Flat
- Travel Guide To Abhaneri – The City Of Brightness
- "The Indian Team Is Ready To Leave Their Mark In Australia", Says Rohit Sharma
Dulquer Salmaan, the young actor began filming for the second schedule of his upcoming project, Jomonte Suviseshangal. The shooting of the movie, directed by Sathyan Anthikad is progressing in Tiruppur.
Reportedly, the Tiruppur location of Jomonte Suviseshangal was flooded with the fans of Dulquer Salmaan, who came to meet the actor. The photos of the crowded location have been going viral on social media.
The actor's last Tamil outing OK Kanmani was a great box office success. The location photos clearly hint at the popularity of Dulquer Salmaan in Tamil Nadu. Interestingly, the major portion of the crowd was school kids.
Jomonte Suviseshangal, which stars Dulquer in the title role of Jomon, is said to be a family entertainer. The movie which depicts the special bonding between a father and son will have Mukesh in a key role.
The movie will have Premam fame Anupama Parameshwaran and Tamil actress Aishwarya Rajesh essay the female leads. Reportedly, Anupama is playing Jomon's best friend, Catherine in the movie.
Innocent, Irshad, Jacob Gregory, Vinu Mohan, Muthumani, Indu Thambi, Rasna, etc., appear in other key roles in the project. S Kumar is the director of photography. Vidyasagar composes the music.