TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Netfilx And Amazon Prime Might Face Ban In India
- 5 Secret Destinations In Sikkim You Might Have Never Heard Of
- How Can You Live A Long And Healthy Life With Diabetes?
- Pooja Mishra Makes SHOCKING Allegations; Accuses Salman Khan & His Brothers Of Raping Her! #MeToo
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
- Kapil Dev Debuts 40 Years Ago This Day: Five Top Moments From His Career
- 5 Ways To Thank Your Boss On The World Boss Day
Dulquer Salmaan, the young charming actor of Mollywood, is known for his hardworking nature. Dulquer always makes sure that he does something different in each of his films.
Interestingly, the young actor has shed about 15 kilos for his character in Rajeev Ravi-directed upcoming movie, Kammatipaadam. Only Jayasurya had gone to such an extent in Malayalam industry, before.
It is because Dulquer Salmaan is playing a man, who lived at the time of Kochi's origin, in the movie which is said to be a period drama. Details regarding Dulquer's character have not been revealed yet.
Shaun Romy, who is a model, makes her acting debut with Kammatipaadam, as the female lead. Shaun is said to be playing Anita, a small town girl in the movie, which will start rolling soon.
Kammatipaadam, which is partially set in the 80's, revolves around the growth of Kochi from a small town into a metro. It is the third directorial venture of Rajeev Ravi, who is also a popular cinematographer.
His directorial debut, Annayum Rasoolum was a path-breaking film. Expectations are riding high on Kammatipaadam, as it marks the first collaboration of the director with Dulquer Salmaan.