TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Apple iPhone XR Available Via Airtel Online Store Starting At Rs 14,999 EMI
- The Beautiful Tringalwadi Fort Is A Perfect Escape From Nashik!
- What Causes Anencephaly And What Are Its Symptoms?
- Nana Patekar: I Am Being Mentally Harassed By Tanushree Dutta, My Name Has Sufferd Incomparable Loss
- New Maruti WagonR Production Begins In India — Launch Soon
- India Vs West Indies: Virat Kohli In Line To Break These ODI Records
- 6 Pension Payment Related Bank Norms That Government Employees Should Know
Nayantara, the star actress of South Indian cinema, is all set to make her dubbing debut. Reportedly, Nayantara will dub for herself in the upcoming Mammootty starrer Puthiya Niyamam.
According to director AK Sajan, the actress is extremely keen to dub for her character Vasuki in Puthiya Niyamam. Nayantara expressed her interest in front of the team to which they happily agreed.
Her dubbing trials are progressing in Chennai. If things fall in place, Vasuki will speak in Nayatara's own voice. Despite being a Malayali, the actress hasn't dubbed for any of her Malayalam roles.
In an interview, veteran actress Suhasini Maniratnam had pointed out that Nayantara has a good voice and advised her to dub for herself. Nayantara seems to be inspired by Suhasini's advice.
She was supposed to make her dubbing debut with her last Malayalam release Bhaskar The Rascal. But she couldn't attend the trials due to the busy schedule. Later, Raveena Ravi dubbed for her role.
Puthiya Niyamam, which will have Mammootty and Nayantara in the roles of inter-caste couple Adv. Louis Pothan and Vasuki Iyer, is a social thriller. The movie will hit the theatres on January 29th.