TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Surya ready to go for a kill. The actor is set to write a new history at Box Office with his latest movie Anjaan. If the early response from trade is considered as an indication, the Tamil movie will set fresh records at Box Office. And it is more likely to beat Ajith Kumar's Veeram and Vijay's Jilla at Box Office.
Anjaan is all set to release on August 15 in massive number of screens. There are buzz that the movie could release in about 1500 screens in multiple languages. In that case, the Surya's movie will easily beat the records of Ajith Kumar's Veeram and Vijay's Jilla, which top the list of highest-grossing movies of 2014.
Ajith Kumar's Veeram was released in about 800 screens worldwide for Pongal this year. The Tamil movie was opened up to mixed reviews. In the opening weekend it had earned 28 crores and had ended the weekend by raking in Rs.33 crores.
Vijay's Jilla too got mixed reviews but it impressed the Illayathalapathy Vijay's fans. It was released in more screens than Veeram. This movie was released in 900 screens and almost made the same business of Veeram in the first weekend.
Now, Anjaan is set to surpass the Veeram and Jilla's business. Continue reading the Box Office report on the slideshow...
Big Margin Win
Traders reckon that Anjaan could beat the records by a big margin. At the least, the Surya's movie could surpass the first weekend collections of Veeram and Jilla.
Anjaan In TN & AP
Taking the screen count into the consideration, they say that Anjaan will not only make good business in the Tamil Nadu Box Office but also in Andhra Box Office.
Anjaan is not having any competition in Andhra Pradesh this time as the biggie Rabhasa has been postponed. So, the solo release will boost the collections of both the Tamil and Telugu versions of the movie.
The final count of the screens of Anjaan is yet to be announced officially and there are still chances of the movie releasing in more number of screens.
In Chennai, Anjaan is releasing in 37 screens. The Independence Day (3 Days) holiday weekend is expected to keep the cash registers ringing for the Tamil movie.