- It’s A Wrap! Khatron Ke Khiladi 9’s Top Three Contestants Revealed!
- Khatron Ke Khiladi 9: Harsh Limbachiyaa Eliminated; Aly & Aditya To Re-enter As Wild-card Entrants!
- Khatron Ke Khiladi 9: Zain Imam Eliminated From The Show!
- Khatron Ke Khiladi 9: Aly Goni, Sreesanth & Aditya Narayan Eliminated From The Show?
- Is Yeh Hai Mohabbatein’s Krishna Mukherjee More Than Friends With Her Co-actor Aly Goni?
- Khatron Ke Khiladi 9: Host Rohit Shetty & Contestants Vikas, Bharti, Aly & Others Start Shooting!
- Khatron Ke Khiladi 9: Bharti-Harsh, Zain & Others Leave For Argentina; Is Vivian Participating?
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Actor Aly Goni Gets Hospitalized For Kidney Stones Post His Nose Surgery
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Spoiler: Who Will Win The Custody Of Roshni’s Unborn Baby - Ishita Or Raman?
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein: All Is Not Well Between Aditi Bhatia & Avantika Hundal!
- Karan Patel Apologises For His Mistakes; Bharti Singh Reveals Her Mother Wanted To Abort Her!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Spoiler: Raman In Trouble! Mysterious Girl Files Molestation Case Against Raman!
Sanjay Leela Bhansali's upcoming film, Padmavati has been mired in controversies for almost a year now and the controversies have escalated massively in the last one month. With organisations threatening the director and actors, the film is facing a lot of protests around the country.
The film is scheduled to release on December 1. Many Bollywood celebrities, Salman Khan, Farhan Akhtar, Prakash Raj, Rajkummar Rao and Karan Johar, have come forward in support on Bhansali's Padmavati. Now, the telly town actors, Karan Patel, Aly Goni and others have showed their support to Bhansali and his film, Padmavati. Have a look...
"I support Sanjay Leela Bhansali. Also I can't be judgemental till the time I complete watching it out. Padmavati as it hasn't released in the theaters and the way controversies are making noise is kind funny. Films are made to educate people with the help of entertainment. And we have our law and order to see its productivity. So why violence is required!"
Karan Patel took to social media. He shared a note, "I SUPPORT 'PADMAVATI' the film..... and .... I STAND BY SANJAY LEELA BHANSALI and DEEPIKA PADUKONE ..." and wrote, "IS IN SUPPORT OF THEM ...!"
"Sanjay Leela Bhansali's movies never have disgusting content. I have immense respect for him as he brings out the best in his film. They are productive and entertaining. Keeping in mind about his previous releases, we should get a sense that he cannot portray anything wrong. And above all censor board is here to look after. Such controversies are just unwanted violence."
"I support the film maker as I have grown up enjoying his work. He makes film so beautifully. Padmavati will also do really good as the promo suggests. Controversies are trend now. So we should not give them that importance."
"I feel some groups exist to create violence. The movie is yet not released how can we talk about its content or be judgemental. I think it's not our work, there are laws and order to protect the beauty of our history."
"People need to chill out. Film makers should enjoy the freedom to express opinion by their films. Without having a watch we can't judge. Every story has a different angle and the truth is not fully known by mankind. You cannot be upset about others actions."
"I believe when censor board is doing their work and till now they have never disappointed us then what is the use of such controversies. Sanjay sir makes very beautiful and nice films."
"Sanjay Leela Bhansali's film does wonders. Padmavati will do it too. As after watching the trailer our expectations are high. People are simply creating ruckus as how could they judge it without watching. It is yet to release."
"Bhansali has always impressed the audience with his work. And the promos of his upcoming Padmavati give us the same hope. I think protests are not required as we should trust our government on that. Movies are only permitted to release after their approval."
"Mere marwari bhaiyo aur behno, jitna padmavati ko Aap holy maante ho, utna hi respect aur Pyaar main bhi karta hoon ek marwari hone ki naate....let's give #padmavati a chance to release and then take a decision.