TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Social media has become important part of everybody's lives - be it a celebrity or a commoner. But of late, many celebrities are getting trolled for what they share on social media! But something strange happened recently! Shoaib Ibrahim's sister, Saba Ibrahim despite not being a celebrity, was trolled on social media! Saba is super active on social media. She keeps sharing pictures and videos on her social media account. Recently, Saba had shared a video of her on music app, and was trolled for the same.
Well, Saba didn't remain silent and gave it back to the trolls.
Shoaib Shares Saba’s Note!
Saba clarified that she doesn't want to become an actor and asked people to stop judging her! Shoaib shared Saba's note and wrote, "Bravo @saba_ka_jahaan." - (sic)
Saba Gives It Back To The Haters
She wrote, "Dear haters..First of all i'm not an actor and i dont want to become an actor in future.. So please stop judging my acting skills when i post musically.."
She Asks The Trollers
"I know I'm not good in it but what is the problem if its giving me happiness? What is the problem? If I'm making them n posting on my "MY INSTA ACCOUNT"." - (sic)
Shoaib’s Sister Asks People Why They Are Taking So Much Effort!
"And if you have a problem then why are you taking so much efforts.. Profile dekhne bhi aa rahe ho, musically dekh bhi rahe ho phir itna type kar rahe ho.. and wait bhi kar rahe ho shayad koi reply aaye.. Haha why?" - (sic)
Negative Comments Won’t Stop Her!
"P.s:- ur negative comments wont stop me from doing what i love to do.. Thank You for wasting your precious time on me.. It makes me feel (kuch to khaas hai mujhme jo aapsab mein nahi)." - (sic)