TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro Confirmed To Launch In India In November With Dual Selfie Cameras
- All About The Vegetable Land Of Vattavada In The Mountains Of Kerala
- How To Use Coconut Oil For Treating Sunburns
- Om Puri's 68th Birth Anniversary: The Lesser Known Side Of The Acting Legend!
- 2018 Porsche Cayenne Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.19 Crore
- ISL 2018: ATK Vs DD: Super-Sub Maimouni Hands ATK First Win
- Bank Of India Recruitment 2018: 12 Security Officer Vacancies Available, Earn Up To INR 45,950
Seethamma Vakitlo Sirimalle Chettu is the first biggest multi-star film in the last two decades. The theatrical rights of the movie are in great demand. Reports suggest that its distribution rights for the Krishna District have already been sold for a whopping amount. As per the reports, its rights have fetched Rs 2.75 crores, which is the highest ever price received for a film in this area.
Industry experts say that the reason behind such big record deal is the unique combination of Victory Venkatesh and Superstar Mahesh Babu. Another reason is that it is a decent family entertainer and sure to yield good results for investment of the distributors. The reports further claim that many big distribution houses are in the queue to buy its theatrical rights for other areas.
However, Seethamma Vakitlo Sirimalle Chettu is said to do record breaking deals in the sale of theatrical rights of other areas in Andhra Pradesh and outside the state. Now, the producers of the film are said to be very confident that they recover their investments on it before its release. It should be seen how much money the movie would fetch them.
Stay locked to this space to read more updates on it.