TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court: Sabrimala Order To Continue
- Royal Enfield 650cc Models To Launch In India Today
- DeepVeer Wedding: Deepika Broke Down At Her Mehendi Ceremony
- ATP Finals: Federer Is Back On Track
- Best Phones With Dual-Rear Cameras To Buy In India Under Rs 10,000
- Value Stocks To Buy Under Rs 50
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
The much-awaited Telugu movie Naayak, which released in 1,600 screens across the globe on January 9, opened to an earth-shattering response at the collection centres. The action entertainer continued to keep the bells ringing at the Box Office on the second day. But on Friday, its collection was affected by Seethamma Vakitlo Sirimalle Chettu, which sent down its business over the weekend.
In six days, Naayak has collected a total Rs 23.64 crores nett at the AP Box Office, Rs 2.5 crores in rest of India and Rs 2.11 crore in the USA. The breakup of its AP share is Rs 7.74 cr in Nizam, Rs 5.04 cr in Ceeded, Rs 2.38 cr in Vizag, Rs 1.70 cr in East Godavari, Rs 1.73 cr in West Godavari, Rs 1.29 cr in Krishna, Rs 2.63 cr in Guntur and Rs 1.13 cr in Nellore.
However, Naayak has topped the collection chart at the Box Office in the first weekend with Seethamma Vakitlo Sirimalle Chettu landing in the second spot. Blockbuster movie Gabbar Singh had collect Rs 22 crores at the AP Box Office in its opening weekend. Now, Naayak has smashed this record.
Stay locked to this space to read more updates on Naayak Box Office.