TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja Updates: Destruction Continues; Death Toll Rises
- Samsung Begins Rolling Out Android Pie Beta Update For The Galaxy S9 & S9+
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- Absence Of Hardik Pandya Will Hurt India: Michael Hussey
- Have You Heard Of This Disgusting Food Museum In Sweden?
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Most Beautiful Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand To Visit In 2018
Naayak was released in 33 screens in America on January 9 and collected $62,742 at the USA Box Office on its first day. Its business went upwards on Wednesday with its collection reaching $80,375. But the action entertainer dipped by nearly 70% on Thursday and that was due to the release of SVSC in the country. It added $24,867 to its three day total $167,984 (Rs 92.07 lakhs).
Mahesh Babu has huge fan following in the country and his previous release have done record breaking collection there. Hence, trade experts had predicted that his latest movie Seetamma Vakitlo Sirimalle Chettu would send down the business of Naayak. As expected, the movie has done well at the USA Box Office.
Seethamma Vakitlo Sirimalle Chettu was released in 62 screens in the country on January 11 and it has debuted to an overwhelming response. The movie has collected $205,347 (Rs 1.13 cr) at the USA Box Office on the first day of its release. With this, it has broken all previous records and become the biggest opener from Telugu film industry.