TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
Hyderabad: The makers of the Telugu movie Yevadu had announced earlier this week that they would release the first teaser of Vamshi Paidipally directed flick as a birthday gift to mega power star Ram Charan Teja. Today, they have unleashed the video of the film on the internet and it shows that the film is going to be great treat for action lovers. The trailer hints at Cherry's dare devil stunts in the movie.
Yevadu is a romantic action movie and the 36-second teaser offers enough hints at Ram Charan's stylish look and his wonderfully-choreographed action scenes. The stunts seem to be made on par with Hollywood standards and they are going to be one of the main highlights in the movie. But the video does not give a look at the romantic slot, which is filled by actresses Shruti Hassan, Kajal Aggarwal and Amy Jackson.
However, Devi Sri Prasad is composing music, while Chota K Naidu cranked the camera for the movie Yevadu. The first teaser of the film shows that Devi's background and Chota's picturisation, which are also going to be its big strengths. We bring you the screen shots taken from Yevadu teaser. Continue to see them in slide show and also watch the first teaser in the last slide.
Yevadu is written and directed by Vamsi Paidipally and produced by Dil Raju under the banner of Sri Venkateswara Creations.
It was rumoured earlier that Yevadu is an unofficial remake of hit Hollywood movie Face Off starring John Travolta and Nicolas Cage.
But Ram Charan Teja slammed the reports stating that it is not exactly a remake of Face Off, but Yevadu is obviously inspired by this Hollywood movie.
Ram Charan Teja, Shruti Haasan and Amy Jackson are playing the lead roles in the movie Yevadu.
For the first time, Ram Charan Teja is sharing the screen space with Allu Arjun, who have 15 minutes of screen space in the movie Yevadu.
Along with Allu Arjun, Kajal Aggarwal is also playing a cameo role in the film Yevadu.
The audio launch of the film Yevadu, which has Devi Sri Prasad's music, will be held on May 9, 2013.
Yevadu is expected to release in theatre on Ram Charan's first marriage anniversary.
We, at Oneindia, wish a happy birthday and all the success to Ram Charan Teja.