TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Ever since Superstar Akkineni Nagarjuna's younger son Akhil announced that he would make his acting debut in 2014, speculations are being made about the actress and the director whom he will work with in his first film. If we are to go by latest buzz in the film nagar, two leading directors of Tollywood - Autonagar Surya fame Deva Katta and Manam fame Vikram Kumar are in race to direct this budding star.
In a recent interview to a movie portal, Deva Katta has already narrated a story to Akhil Akkineni and is now waiting for his consent. When quizzed about it, the director said, "I have narrated a love story to Akhil which also has my usual kind of intense action. He liked the story but he has other options too, I am just waiting."
Meanwhile, it is also reported that Vikram Kumar, who scored a Blockbuster success with Akkineni family film Manam, is currently working on a script for the Akkineni scion Akhil. His story is likely to be finalised by the end of August. The film is going to a romantic entertainer with all other mass elements.
Currently Akhil Akkineni is undergoing training in acting, dance and action. Before entering the industry, he wants to perfect the traits required for an actor. He is doing screen test by facing camera for short films. A few days ago, it was rumoured that he had shot a short film with Nagababu's daughter. Before getting to real acting, he wanted to release it on YouTube to see the response for the film goers.