TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- SC To Deliver Verdict On Countrywide Ban On Firecrackers Today
- OnePlus 6T Will Have A Better Low-Light Camera: Camera Sample Teased
- Here's Why Manikgad Fort Near Mumbai Should Be Your Next Destination
- This Is How You Can Include Essential Oils In Your Skin Care Routine
- Ranveer Singh-Deepika Padukone's November Wedding: Inside Details That You Just Can't Miss!
- Hero Destini 125 First Ride Review — A Cost-Effective But Premium Scooter
- Bajrang Punia Settles For Silver In World Wrestling Championships; Loses To Japanese Teen In Finals
- Deadline To File September GST Returns Extended By 5 Days
Earlier this year, the young music director Anirudh Ravichander added a new dimension to his career when he made his Tollywood debut with Agnyaathavaasi. The Trivikram Srinivas directorial was one of the biggest releases of the year and its lively music managed to create a great deal of buzz amongst the fans. Even before the film hit the screens, the 'Rockstar' was signed on to compose music for Aravinda Sametha. He even attended the film's Pooja ceremony.
However, he was soon removed from the project and replaced by SS Thaman. As expected, this created a buzz in the industry and left several fans a bit disappointed.
Recently, Trivikram Srinivas commented on Anirudh's exit from Aravinda Sametha and said that the decision was taken as the '3' composer needed more time to understand the Tollywood sensibilities. He, however, made it clear that he would love to work with Anirudh again.
"After Agnyathavaasi, I had roped in Anirudh to score the music by Aravindha Sametha. But later, I felt that Anirudh isn't the right choice for the film. I had told him that I needed more time to understand his music and he needed more time to understand Telugu film music. However, I will definitely team up with Anirudh in the future," he was quoted as saying by Behindwoods.
While Trivikram Srinivas' reason for replacing Anirudh is a genuine one, it is unlikely to go down well with his fans.
So, do you feel that Trivikram made the right decision by dropping Anirudh from Aravinda Sametha? Comments, please!