- Kajol: 'Shahrukh Khan Once Told Me I Must Learn How To Act, He Talks Nonsense Sometimes'
- Happy Birthday Tanuja: Her Vintage Photos With Daughter Kajol Are Priceless!
- Kajol: I'm A Hitler Mother, I'm A Bad Cop, Ajay Devgn's A Good Cop
- 'Helicopter Eela' Actress Kajol Reveals Who Made Her Join Instagram
- Kajol: A Part Of Our Personality Is Lost & Sacrificed Along The Way To Be A Wife Or Mother
- Why Did He Reject It? Salman Khan Was Supposed To Play Aishwarya Rai's Brother In Josh!
- Happy Birthday Kajol: Here's 5 Best Movies Of The Evergreen Actress
- Kajol To Play Ajay Devgn's Wife In Taanaji: The Unsung Warrior?
- Helicopter Eela Poster: Kajol Plays An Overprotective Mother; Says She's Here, There & Everywhere!
- Helicopter Eela: Kajol Reveals The First Look Poster Of Her Next Film & It's Quite Interesting!
- INSIDE PICS From Ambani's Bash! Aishwarya Rai BONDS With Navya, Shahrukh-Kajol WOW Us With A Selfie
- High Heels To Be Blamed! Kajol's 'Oops' Moment, Loses Balance & Falls Down In Public At A Mall
When it comes to charm and elegance, nothing could beat the effect that the 90s leading ladies- Kajol, Madhuri Dixit and Sonali Bendre have on us even today.
Years have passed by, but Kajol's exurbence, Madhuri's million-dollar smile and Sonali's coyness still makes you go weak in our knees! Recently, ace fashion designer Manish Malhotra shared a picture where the trio are seen all smiles. Check it out here...
Age Is Just A Number
The picture will definitely take you back to the good ol' 90s and will leave you with a warm feeling. How we wish this trio team up for a film someday! What do you think, guys?
When SRK Showered Praises On Madhuri & Kajol
The Baadshah of Bollywood had once said in an interview, "Madhuri, Juhi and Kajol are such beautiful women and wonderful actors. I'm a star because of them; they've taught me all that I know. Whenever I can, I try to get them to act in my movies."
Gear Up To Watch Kajol Once Again On The Big Screen
After Dilwale and VIP2, Kajol's next is a Pradeep Sarkar directorial which will be produced by her hubby Ajay Devgn. Early reports suggest that the film tentitively titled as Ela has Kajol playing a single mother who is an aspiring singer as well. Buzz is that the flick is slated to go on floors on 24th January.
Pradeep Sarkar On Why He Zeroed Down As His Leading Lady
"She's an awesome actress who picks up a role and owns it. She has her own style, charm and a particular way of talking that enhances the character."
On The Other Hand,
Madhuri Dixit is all set to make her debut in the Marathi film industry with Tejas Prabha Vijay Deoskar. The actress was earlier quoted as saying, "It is a story of every household yet it has a silver lining. It not only gives you hope and inspiration but also encourages you to live life in the true sense." The slice-of-life film revolves around the journey of self-realization of a woman (Madhuri) with a dash of humor attached to its narrative style.
A couple of days back, actress Shilpa Shirodkar too had shared a throwback photo of herself sharing a hearty laugh with Madhuri and Ashwini Bhave.