TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chandrababu Naidu Meets Mamata Banerjee: Efforts For Anti-BJP Front
- Oppo India: Teases New Smartphone Range
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Anushka Sharma: Unveils Her Madame Tussauds Wax Statue!
- Healthy Ways To Improve Your Daily Tea
- Latest Lowest Personal Loan Interest Rates
- Five Reasons To Visit Bum La Pass This Winter
- How Dovizioso won a red-flagged Race!
Manmohan Tiwari, one of the three finalists of Rakhi Ka Swayamvar, has spilled the beans on his intentions. In a candid confession, he said that the only reason he participated in the swayamvar was to get noticed, and get a break in the entertainment industry. "It was quite a fair thing to do," he says, "if Rakhi can play the swayamvar game and fool 16 contestants, so can I, although I fooled only one person, Rakhi herself."
Well, he was noticed. His plan worked, and now he is one of the main actors in Jamuniya. Speaking about his character in the show, Manmohan says, "I am playing Thakur Gajraj Singh"s (Mohan Joshi) nephew, Avadh's role in this serial. I am a happy-go-lucky guy & a complete spoilt family member. I consider myself not less than a hero, and I live life lavishly. I use all the advantages of being a Thakur, and I flirt around with women. My main purpose is to make Jamuniya"s life hell."
His entry into the serial begins tomorrow. Produced by Yash Patnaik of Beyond Dreams Entertainment Ltd., Jamuniya is the telecast on Imagine TV, on week days at 8.30 p.m.