TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite With 8 GB RAM Spotted On TENAA With Improved Cameras
- This Beautiful Town In Uttarakhand Is All You Need To Relax
- Did You Know That Cayenne Pepper Can Boost Hair Growth?
- BREAKING! Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Confirm Their Wedding Date; Release Official Statement
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs Windies, 1st ODI, Highlights: Kohli And Rohit Fire India To Comprehensive Win
- AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2018 For 2000 Nursing Assistants
Bigg Boss 5 contestant Shradha Sharma was in news for her affair with Shweta Tiwari's ex Raja Chaudhary. The actress, who is currently seen on Star Plus' show, Har Shaakh Par Ullu Baitha Hai, is yet again hitting the headline.
According to India-forum report, the actress has lodged a complaint with the Amboli Police Station against her CA Rajesh Saluja, for molesting her.
She was quoted by the entertainment portal as saying, "My CA Rajesh Saluja has been exploiting a lot of girls. But I have complained to the police and they are going to make sure I am safe. It's high time that we expose such miscreants."
Shradha further adds, "He started off by saying that if I did not take his opinions into consideration and give in, then I would start receiving 'love letters from the Income Tax Department'. He then told me that 'the ball was in my court'."
The actress adds that since she was not on board with his decisions and his unprofessional attitude, she decided to cut him off and hire another CA. She adds, "I then went to his office to collect my file, but he ended up molesting me. So I dialled 100 from his office itself and went to the police and lodged a complaint against him."
The ex-Bigg Boss contestant says that Rajesh Saluja has been arrested. She says that such behaviour is so shameful to deal with. In addition to that, people who face it do not come forward to fight against it. She adds, "To top it all, the justice system here is also very slow. It's high time that things change."