- Karan Patel Wishes His Wife Ankita Bhargava On Her Birthday In The Most Adorable Way!
- Sharad Malhotra Says His Relationship With Divyanka Tripathi Was Beautiful, But They Have Moved On!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Major Twist: Not Ishita, But Raman Or Param To Die!
- Divyanka Tripathi, Nakuul Mehta, Shaheer-Erica & Others Wish Fans Happy Independence Day!
- Shocking Indian Television Celebrity Breakups; How Divyanka, Mouni Roy & Others Called It Quits
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein: Mrs Bhalla Kills Ishita; Simmi Turns Positive; The Show To Take Generation Leap
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Actress Divyanka Tripathi Wishes Fans On Friendship Day In Style
- 6-Pack Band 2.0: Divyanka Tripathi, Nakuul Mehta & Other Celebs Shoot For A Special Cause [PICS]
- Friendship Day 2018: Indian Television Celebrities Who Are Best Friends In Real Life!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Major Twists: Raman Gets Jailed; The Show To Take A Leap Again!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein's Karan Patel Gifts Divyanka A Coffee Machine For Friendship's Day
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein’s Divyanka Tripathi Talks About Her Lady Boss Ekta Kapoor & Success Of The Show!
Television celebrities bid goodbye to 2017 and welcome 2018 with new hopes. While many actors are enjoying holidays with their families and friends, a few of them welcomed the New Year, with their family members.
Meanwhile, the actors took to social media to wish their fans, a Happy New Year. Have a look...
"Just how we imagined it! A beautiful, peaceful yet exciting bringing in of 2018 right from our balcony. Happy new year to you all too!❤️ ❤️ ❤️."
"18 is a great no. Wishing you the best you've ever had in the coming year. Keep the love and positivity intact and this is OUR year! Much love from Divek 😁✌🏼."
"My mom has laughed hard on this stupidity of mine.. hope u do too??? wishing you an awesome ‘2018'.....#newyearseve @dealjeans trenchcoat❣️? loved it..#red."
Devoleena Bhattacharjee wished her fans, "HAppy New year....have a Rocking 2018 everyone....spread Smile & Happiness????."
Kanchi shared an adorable picture of hers and Shabbir Ahluwalia's and wrote, "A year full of precious moments !! #nothingmoreneeded #2017 u hv been amazing !!! And the last day of the year with u in this heavenly place ....cudnt ask for more !!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ @shabirahluwalia #somewhereinthemountains."
Anita shared an adorable picture of hers and Rohit's and wrote, "Hope smiles from the threshold of the year to come, whispering.. ‘it will be happier'...." HAPPY 2018 from US ?."
Jennifer wrote, "Stepping into 2018 be like .... happy New Year everyone! Cheers to a do-over, another chance just twice as good! ?."
"Believe in yourself and you can be unstoppable wish you all a very happy new year #Happy2018 let's start the Unstopable journey of success, happiness and love #StayBlessed."
Ankita shared an adorable picture of hers and Karan's and wrote, "A very very Happy 2018 to all u guys!!!!? May all our dreams come true this year!!! #behappy #staypositive."
"Thank you #2017 for #biggboss10 #kkk8 and soooooo much of love & respect! I m lucky to have my #instagram #twitter and #facebook family ... good bye 2017 u were great... I welcome u #2018 with positive energy and enthusiasm ... All the best and love u alllll.... ❤️?"
"They say a person needs just 3 things to be truly happy in this world - someone to love, something to do & something to hope for... Stepping into 2018 with all 3 and hoping for life to continue shining this coming year as well.. Hope you all have an equally fabulous year ahead ?❤️ #happy2018 #goodbye2017 #newyear #newbeginnings #loveandpositivity."
Mona, Vikrant, Navin & Lokesh
Ex-Bigg Boss contestants Mona, her husband, Vikrant, Lokesh Kumari and Navin celebrated new year together. Sharing this picture, Mona wrote, "New Year's Eve Party At Home.... countdown starts... bye bye #2017 #friends #love #party #last #fewmoments #fun #masti #happynewyear #2018 @officiallokeshbb10 @navinprakashofficial @vikrant8235"