TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Motorola One Power Review — A Decent Mid-Tier Smartphone
- Kerala's Beachside Of Vatakara Is Simply Mesmerising
- Are You A Foodie? — If Yes, Check Out The Oldest Food Items Eaten Around The World
- Lata Mangeshkar On #MeToo —
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
- West Indies Coach Stuart Law Suspended For Two ODIs Against India
- BNP Recruitment 2018 For 86 Vacancies
Actor Junior NTR's much-awaited Telugu movie Rabhasa is all set to rock the viewers during this Ganesh Chathurthi festival. Having got 'A' certificate from the Censor Board, the movie is slated to hit the screens on August 29. The makers have planned to release it in a large number of screens in America. But this number is much lower than that of NTR's previous releases Baadshah and Ramayya Vasthavayya.
Junior NTR has huge fan following in the country and the makers of Baadshah were successful in cashing in on his popularity by releasing the film in 108 screens across the country. His later outing Ramayya Vasthavayya, which released in 115+ screens in the country, was successful in beating the record of Baadshah. The producers of his latest Rabhasa were expected to follow the same strategy.
The makers of Rabhasa have made grand plans for its release in the USA and they have also revealed its schedule. But as per the schedule, the movie will release in 90 cinema halls in the country. If this number is to be considered final, Rabhasa will not be able to beat the record of Baadshah and Ramayya Vasthavayya. Sources from the production team say that this number is likely to go in the coming days.
Rabhasa is an action comedy drama film, which has been written and directed by Santosh Srinivas and produced by Bellamkonda Suresh under the banner Sri Lakshmi Narasimha Productions. Junior NTR, Samantha and Pranitha are playing the lead roles in the movie, while Brahmanandam, Jayasudha, Nassar, Ali, Sayaji Shinde and Bramhaji appear in the supporting cast.