- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Celebrates Mom Vrinda Rai's Birthday With Aaradhya; Spotted On A Dinner Date
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Gives It Back To Haters Who Think She Is All About Only Looks!
- Cut To 1994: Aishwarya Rai Reveals Why She Cried After Losing 'Miss Universe' Title To Sushmita Sen
- Kareena Kapoor NOT INTERESTED In Working With Shahrukh Khan? Good Prospects For Aishwarya & Deepika
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's Latest Instagram Posts Will Remind You Of Your Own School Days!
- Sorry Aishwarya Rai! Kareena Kapoor Khan Won't Follow Your Footsteps When It Comes To This Thing
- What Happened When Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Bumped Into Mahira Khan At Cannes? Get Ready For SURPRISE!
- Not The Khans! Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Says Her Husband Abhishek Bachchan Is Her Favorite Actor
- WEIRD! Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Turns A Victim Of Trolling; Gets Slammed For Kissing Aaradhya On Lips
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan: We As Women Need To Stop Judging Each Other
- Does Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Regret Rejecting Big Banner Films Starring Shahrukh Khan & Aamir Khan?
- Is She Still Angry? Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Breaks Silence On Blasting PR Team Over Instagram Goof Up
It was indeed saddening to see Aishwarya Rai Bachchan breaking down at a recent event, where she was in attendance to celebrate her late father's birthday in a memorable way and things went wrong when media refused to behave properly, leaving Aaradhya and the other kids scared.
Needless to mention that it didn't go well with Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and she lost her cool at the paparazzi. Post that unfortunate incident, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan has taken a hard step so that her daughter don't suffer anymore because of her popularity.
Aishwarya Has Taught Aaradhya How To Handle Paparazzi
Deccan Chronicle quoted a source close to the family as saying, "Aaradhya has been taught by her mother Aishwarya Rai Bachchan to handle the paparazzi."
Aaradhya Handles The Camera Like A Pro
"Being so young, she already understands that she's part of a family that's constantly in the public domain, and she will be clicked wherever she goes. Aaradhya handles the cameras like a pro."
But The Recent Incident Had Aishwarya All Worried
"What happened on Monday was not right at all. Aishwarya had gone with her mother Vrinda Rai and Aaradhya for an event to a hospital."
Aishwarya Is Extremely Upset With The Paparazzi
"To commemorate her father's birth anniversary, she donated the cost of surgery for 100 children with cleft lips. It was, by all means, a solemn occasion. Not caring about the gravity of the situation, the photographers jostled, screamed and argued."
"Post the incident, the family has decided to curtail Aaradhya's public appearances. It's way too much attention for a child her age," says the family friend to the leading daily.
What’s Your Thought?
Well, we do understand that media was just doing their job. However, considering the place as well as the intention of the event, they should have behaved nicely to the kids and the actress, as well.
Aishwarya’s Breakdown Was Justified
Being a mother, of course it must not be easy for her to keep calm while seeing her child as well as other kids, scared because of paparazzi.
On the work front, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan will be next seen in Fanney Khan and the actress has already resumed the shoot of the film.
The film also casts Anil Kapoor and Rajkummar Rao in the key roles.