- KBC 10: Anushka Sharma Blushes As Amitabh Bachchan Teases Her About Virat Kohli's Flying Kisses!
- Sui Dhaaga Challenge: Shahrukh Khan Is The Winner, But There's A Hilarious Twist!
- Sui Dhaga Challenge: Alia Bhatt Nominates Karan Johar & Ranbir Kapoor; Akshay Kumar Fails To Do It
- Varun Dhawan And Anushka Sharma Signed As Ambassadors Of Skill India Campaign
- Koffee With Karan Season 6 Promo Out! First Episode To Air On October 21, 2018
- After Sui Dhaaga, Rajinikanth's 2.0 Becomes A Favourite Meme Target! View Funny Memes Here
- Dance Deewane Grand Finale: Kolkata Boy Aalok Shaw Bags The Trophy!
- Anushka Sharma On Work-life Balance After Marriage: Our Priorities Are Very Clear In Life
- Anushka Sharma: The Sui Dhaaga Memes Are Hilarious & I Take It As A Compliment!
- The Nun Gets A Royal Taste Of Bollywood Memes! Check It Out!
- Indian Idol 10: Varun Dhawan Compares Salman Ali To Salman Khan; Calls The Contestant A Real Hero!
- Anushka Sharma Continues To Promote Sui Dhaaga Despite Suffering From Bulging Disc
Anushka Sharma and Virat Kohli are a happily married couple now! They tied the knot in an extravagant countryside 5-star-facility in Tuscany, Italy. Also, the former US President Barack Obama holidayed at the same resort along with his wife Michelle Obama in May 2017 and seven months later Anushka and Virat officially became a couple at the same venue.
The countryside resort 'Borgo Finocchieto' is owned by John Phillips, a former US ambassador to Rome appointed by the Obama administration. The former President arrived in a military jet escorted by the Italian air force and security was beefed up all throughout the village and human movement in and around the resort was banned. Even Virat and Anushka enjoyed the same amount of security at their wedding at the Borgo Finocchieto.
The former US President Barack Obama holidayed at 'Borgo Finocchieto' along with his wife Michelle Obama in May 2017.
Barack Obama was heavily guarded by security forces all throughout his stay and all forms of movement in and around the resort was banned by the local authorities.
The local authorities also banned hunting of boar and wild animals all through out the village as the authorities didn't want to risk a bullet hitting the resort by mistake and cause panic.
Security All Around
Also, the authorities deployed forces for five kilometres or three miles radius of the estate. The Italian military jet stationed outside the venue as well.
Same Amount Of Security
Even Anushka Sharma and Virat Kohli enjoyed the same amount of security as movement in and around the estate was banned by the authorities.
The 5-star-facility is owned by John Phillips, a former US ambassador to Rome, and a Obama appointee.
John Phillips bought the entire hamlet and turned it into a luxury resort called Borgo Finocchieto.
The resort include a 60ft-long oval swimming pool, a library, tennis court, wine-tasting room, cellar and even a basketball court.
Old Is Gold
The village of Finocchieto dates back more than 800 years and its name is derived from the Italian word for fennel, which grows wild in the local countryside.