TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court: Sabrimala Order To Continue
- Royal Enfield 650cc Models To Launch In India Today
- DeepVeer Wedding: Deepika Broke Down At Her Mehendi Ceremony
- ATP Finals: Federer Is Back On Track
- Best Phones With Dual-Rear Cameras To Buy In India Under Rs 10,000
- Value Stocks To Buy Under Rs 50
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
Ranbir Kapoor loves to experiment with his roles and that is why he did movies likes Barfi, Rockstar, Tamasha and Jagga Jasoos.
But you will be surprised to know that his father Rishi Kapoor did not watch Tamasha because he does not like Imtiaz Ali's films.
Ranbir Kapoor revealed to Bollywood Hungama, that his father Rishi Kapoor hasn't watched Tamasha.
Why He Didn't Watch Tamasha?
The reason being, his father doesn't approve of Imtiaz's sort of films which he considers to be esoteric or niche in its approach.
When Rockstar Ended, Rishi Called Ranbir
Ranbir also said that his father had called him to ask if ‘Nargis (leadng lady of the film) indeed woke up from the coma or was it her spirit that had come to haunt Jordan (Ranbir Kapoor) in the climax.'
Recently Rishi Bashed Jagga Jasoos Director Too
Rishi Kapoor lashed out at the Jagga Jasoos director, calling him irresponsible when Jagga Jasoos failed to make any mark at the box office.
On The Work Front
On the films' front, Ranbir Kapoor is busy with the shooting of Sanjay Dutt biopic.