- Abhishek Bachchan Slams A Troll Who Said He Doesn't Deserve A Wife Like Aishwarya Rai Bachchan!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Celebrates Mom Vrinda Rai's Birthday With Aaradhya; Spotted On A Dinner Date
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Gives It Back To Haters Who Think She Is All About Only Looks!
- Cut To 1994: Aishwarya Rai Reveals Why She Cried After Losing 'Miss Universe' Title To Sushmita Sen
- Kareena Kapoor NOT INTERESTED In Working With Shahrukh Khan? Good Prospects For Aishwarya & Deepika
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's Latest Instagram Posts Will Remind You Of Your Own School Days!
- Sorry Aishwarya Rai! Kareena Kapoor Khan Won't Follow Your Footsteps When It Comes To This Thing
- What Happened When Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Bumped Into Mahira Khan At Cannes? Get Ready For SURPRISE!
- Not The Khans! Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Says Her Husband Abhishek Bachchan Is Her Favorite Actor
- WEIRD! Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Turns A Victim Of Trolling; Gets Slammed For Kissing Aaradhya On Lips
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan: We As Women Need To Stop Judging Each Other
- Does Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Regret Rejecting Big Banner Films Starring Shahrukh Khan & Aamir Khan?
We all know how our industry is obsessed with the Khans and when we talk about stardom, only a few names pop up in our mind - Shahrukh Khan, Salman Khan, Aamir Khan, Akshay Kumar and Amitabh Bachchan.
Recently, at an event, while interacting with media personnel, when Karan was asked about his opinion on the same, the director had a different take and we do agree with him! He didn't just praise Aishwarya Rai Bachchan & Kajol but also gave a valid reason to prove his point.
KJo Makes A Valid Point
Karan says, "I think you can't say that. Kajol and Aishwarya (Rai Bachchan) are superstars in their own right. But we also need to understand that our attention span is very limited now. I will be happy to see a female superstar because they deserve it."
Karan On Kajol
Recently, when asked if he had plans to bring back his once best friend Kajol, with whom he recently fell apart, Karan said, "Kajol is and will remain as a special part of my life."
Recently, Karan Clearly Talked About Kajol & Admitted That It Felt Bad To Have A Spat With Her
He was quoted as saying, "It is sad. There is nothing happy about it. I feel sad. I have a great amount of respect and love for her. That will always remain. It will never go away. But sometimes, there is an expiry date to your relationship or your friendship, and we've reached ours."
Karan On Having A Good Memories With Kajol
"But that doesn't mean it can ever take away from the times we've shared, from the work we've done, for the love we have for each other. And the love I have for her and her family, her mother and her sister."
On the work front, rumours are rife that Karan might cast Shahrukh Khan & Kajol in his next directorial. The trio have worked together in three hit films - Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham & My Name Is Khan.