TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- ISIS Co-Conspirator From Tamil Nadu Arrested
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro With Triple Cameras Vs Other High-End Triple And Dual Camera Smartphones
- Mount Harriet National Park Showcases The Richly Diverse Wildlife Of The North Andaman
- Remove Dark Circles With Mint Leaves
- Nana Patekar Will Soon Be In Jail For Harassing Tanushree Dutta, Says Lawyer Nitin Satpute
- New Hyundai Santro First Look Review — The Return Of The Legend
- ISL: FCG Vs MCFC: Preview, Timing, Live Streaming: Goa Keen To Set Record Straight Against Mumbai
- Cases When Insurance Nominee May Not Get Proceeds: All You Should Know
It's raining announcements today! After the trailer of Ajay Devgn's Raid and Salman Khan announcing the new 'ladki' Warina Hussain opposite Aayush Sharma in Loveratri, it's Anushka Sharma's turn to drop a surprise.
But mind you, this one is spooky! The actress took to her Twitter handle to unveil a new poster of her upcoming film Pari and beware folks, it will leave you sh*t scared. Check it out here...
In the said poster, the blue-eyed Anushka is seen staring into the camera and oh my, those bloodstained nails are giving us full on creepy vibe. Too much mysterious feels!
But fret not, the actress announced that the film's teaser will be out and we are super duper excited for this flick. What about you folks?
Earlier while speaking to a leading daily Anushka was quoted as saying, "We have gone by instinct in choosing good cinema, and the audiences have liked both our films. Pari is a strong, engaging story and our team is brilliant. It's the kind of project that I love producing and delivering to audiences.
The actress will be sharing screen space with Parambrata Chatterjee of Kahaani fame for the first time. Parambrata was earlier quoted as saying to a leading daily, "The script of Pari worked for me immediately. Anushka is a brilliant actor and a superstar. Working on this film will be an enriching experience."
Meanwhile guys, mark the date! Pari is slated to hit the theatrical screens on 2nd March this year.