- Why Did He Reject It? Salman Khan Was Supposed To Play Aishwarya Rai's Brother In Josh!
- Happy Birthday Kajol: Here's 5 Best Movies Of The Evergreen Actress
- Kajol To Play Ajay Devgn's Wife In Taanaji: The Unsung Warrior?
- Helicopter Eela Poster: Kajol Plays An Overprotective Mother; Says She's Here, There & Everywhere!
- Helicopter Eela: Kajol Reveals The First Look Poster Of Her Next Film & It's Quite Interesting!
- INSIDE PICS From Ambani's Bash! Aishwarya Rai BONDS With Navya, Shahrukh-Kajol WOW Us With A Selfie
- High Heels To Be Blamed! Kajol's 'Oops' Moment, Loses Balance & Falls Down In Public At A Mall
- Karan Johar DEFECATED IN THE OPEN While Shooting For Shahrukh Khan & Kajol's Sooraj Hua Madham
- Kajol's Emotional Posts On Daughter Nysa's Birthday Will Leave You Moist-Eyed!
- Did Ajay Devgn Really Stop Kajol From Working With Shahrukh Khan? SRK Found It Quite 'Strange'
- Ajay Devgn Gives A Sneak-Peek Of His Parisian Birthday Celebrations With Kajol & His Kids!
- Who Is The RUDEST Bollywood ACTRESS? Here's What Fans Said AFTER MEETING Katrina, Kareena & Kajol
Having featured in over half a dozen films and being considered one of the most sought on-screen pair, Kajol says working alongside Shahrukh Khan is always a pleasure as the superstar makes the experience easier.
Kajol and Shah Rukh shot for a special sequence for Aanand L Rai's next, Zero. While Katrina Kaif and Anushka Sharma will be seen in lead roles alongside SRK, Kajol and Rani Mukerji shot for a special sequence. Rani had called the experience as "Kuch Kuch Hota Hai part two".
Kajol Praised The Actor For His Dedication To Cinema
"We actually shot for half-an-hour but it was great. It's always fabulous to work with him. He is a really amazing man to work with because he is 300 per cent involved in whatever he is doing.
"It's great fun because he is such a fine actor that it comes very naturally to work with him and alongside him," says Kajol in an interview to PTI.
Work Is God: Kajol
The actor may have been around for close to three decades in the industry but says her dedication to give it all for work hasn't reduced.
"I've come from a time when we used to work from 7 in the morning till 9 in the night on a daily basis without the comforts of sitting in an AC room. Somewhere down the line, you realise that work is God. You have to take it seriously everyday, it's the most important thing," she says.
Kajol: My Mom Made Me Sweep The House
Much of the discipline, Kajol says, comes from her mother who taught her early in childhood that no work is lesser or bigger.
"As a kid my mother made me sweep the house and clean the bathroom. She said if at any point you don't have servants in your house, you should be able to look after the house. I did it."
Kajol Passes The Same Discipline To Her Kids
"Somewhere it gives you amazing work ethics. Nobody's job is less, one should respect all. I've even made my kids broom the house so that they learn not to litter," she says.
The actor launched Hindustan Unilever Limited's new campaign 'A Playing Billion' to promote healthy hygiene habits among children as part of their 'Swachh Aadat, Swachh Bharat' initiative. She's the advocacy ambassador of the same.
When asked if is it sad that even in the 21st century one has to preach people over the importance of basic hygiene, Kajol says the country is finally ready to listen.
"I think it's the right time to give a message... With the Prime Minister's 'Swachh Bharat Abhiyaan', I'm sure when he said it people would've said 'are you really talking about India here? There are 100 other problems, why are you concentrating here.'