- Another Sequel To Jason Bourne In The Making Says Producer Marshall
- Matt Damon To Take Off From Movies Next Year
- Matt Damon's The Great Wall Serves As The Merger Between Hollywood And Asian Cinema
- MTV Movie Awards 2016: The List Of Predictions
- MTV Awards 2016: The Complete List of Nominations
- The Versatile Heartthrob Leonardo DiCaprio's Almost Oscar-winning Performances
Actor Matt Damon, who is renowned for his role in the action flick Jason Bourne series, says if given a chance, he would like to work alongside his best friend Ben Affleck in Batman. He feels that there is a scope for the actor to step in alongside Ben Affleck, to make the film more interesting.
The 45-year-old Jason Bourne actor said he has loved and enjoyed Affleck's superhero stance in the latest Batman vs Superman: Dawn of Justice and he feels that Ben has done justice to the role given to him as Batman. Matt also said that he would also love to act beside him in the film.
"I thought Ben did a great job and I really liked the way that he played the character. It felt like this kind of older... This Bruce Wayne who had, you know, kind of carried the darkness with him a little bit and lived through a lot and I thought he did a great job," he said.
"Jason Bourne was always kind of my superhero, so I kind of have that out of my system. If he (Affleck) had a part for me, yeah. I'd do anything with him!" Damon added.