TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
The Fast and Furious film series when started was more grounded and confined to the overused word 'family', with a street racing remake of 1991 classic Point Break. But a few movies later the franchise started experimenting with insane stunts and actions.
Gradually, the out of the window stunts were highly appreciated by fans and that credited the film with establishing a whole new genre in the history of Hollywood movies. Universal pictures had no other option than embracing this insanity and kept upgrading its madness with each and every film.
Now if we start from the beginning, some of the breathtaking stunts shown in the Fast and Furious series include, train race, yacht jump, the Hachiko Square drift, speeding vault in the middle of the street, jumping down from the cargo plane in mid-air, and skyscraper smash in Abu Dhabi.
With the eighth instalment of Fast series about to release, we will get to see some heavyweight trucks, military vehicles and submarine war inducted in the action sequences of the film. Therefore the most awaited question is, what next in the line of action? Here is what the writer has to say.
"Look, I get all versions of that question. I get, 'Are you going to space?,' and, 'Please, God, tell me you're not going to space because you'll lose me if you do.' ... The only way I'd go to space is if I had something so good." Said writer Chris Morgan.
"What if Dom's long lost brother, Richard B. Riddick showed up?" Morgan added.