- Maasthi Gudi Distribution Rights Sold For A Record Price
- CM Siddaramaiah Announces Relief For Uday & Anil’s Families
- Karnataka Film Chamber of Commerce Debars Duniya Vijay & Other Crew Members Post Maasthi Gudi Mishap
- Sudeep, Ganesh, Ramya & Others Respond To Maasthi Gudi Incident
- Duniya Vijay's Maasthi Gudi Inching Towards Completion
- Here Are The Details Of Duniya Vijay's Next Movie!
Actors Anil Kumar and Raghav Uday, who jumped into Tippagondanahalli Dam, while shooting for the action sequence of Duniya Vijay's Maasthi Gudi are feared dead.
The crew was shooting for the climax of the movie.
As we reported earlier, 1.5 Crore was spent on this particular action sequence, which was being shot under supervision of Action Choreographer Dr. Ravi Verma.
From the clippings in circulation, it is clear that Anil and Raghav jumped from the helicopter without the aid of life jackets. However, Duniya Vijay also jumped from the helicopter with a life jacket and safely reached the shore with the help of experts.
This can be considered as case of negligence, as action sequences were shot without any security measures. A team member speaking to news channel stated that duo jumped without life jackets as the script demanded it.
The team could have made necessary changes to the script to allow the duo to use life jackets, which could have avoided the fatal accident. As per early reports, a criminal case may be lodged against the makers by Magadi Police.
Raghav made his debut with Jayammana Maga, which had Duniya Vijay playing the lead role. Since then, Raghav was in demand and has acted in a number of films. His last release was Dodmane Hudga starring Puneeth Rajkumar.
Anil Kumar was making his acting debut with this film, Maasthi Gudi. He was also producing this film under KPS Combines with his friend Sundar Gowda. He was a close associate of Duniya Vijay.