TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Samsung Might Put A 6.6-Inch Display On The Galaxy Note 10
- Off-Beat Places That Make Nagaland A Unique State
- ‘Lion-Faced’ Man Underwent Transformation After Life-Changing Surgery
- #MeToo: Kangana Ranaut Slams Karan Johar — "He Always Has Views About Gym Looks, What About This?"
- KTM 125 Duke To Be Introduced In India Very Soon
Raajakumara has been doing extremely good business despite the stiff competition from both Kannada and other language biggies. This Puneeth Rajkumar starrer will be one of the biggest grosser of Sandalwood by end of the theatrical run.
The film has managed to withstand the tsunami of Baahubali 2. Despite the Telugu film releasing big in Karnataka, Raajakumara managed to retain single screens in all the major centers and also got good number of shows in multiplexes.
In multiplexes, film has over 90% occupancy in the long weekend. Case was not different with single screens where he film had over 80% occupancy which is extremely good considering the film is in 6th week of theatrical release.
The film has achieved yet another feat, Raajakumara has completed 6000 shows in multiplex. Even though other Kannada films have crossed 6000 shows, Raajakumara is the first film to achieve this within sixth week.
Kirik Party has got over 7000 shows in 17 weeks at multiplexes so far. This is the highest for a Kannada film till date. With the rate at which Raajakumara is cruising, film will be able to cross 7000 shows within next two weeks.
Last week, film had several issues regarding Baahubali snatching the single screens of Raajakumara where the film had done exceptionally well. With the intervention of KFCC, producers managed to retain 10-12 single screens throughout the state.
With the collections being steady over the weekend, film will not face any other issue with theatres and film will complete 50 days in record number of single screens and multiplexes.