TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
The summer vacation is to begin soon and the month of April is getting ready with lots of good movies of the superstars including Mohanlal, Mammootty, Dileep and Prithviraj. Reports claim that all these movies including Fahad Fazil's One By Two are big budget movies.
According to sources, it has been reported that the total cost of production of the much-hyped Mammootty flick Gangster is Rs 8 crores. Mr Fraud is the Mohanlal starred flick, which is also getting ready for release. The shooting of the film will wind up by April 14 and the releasing date is yet to be announced. The total cost of the movie is Rs 7 crores.
It has been said that Mohanlal was paid Rs 2 crore for the film Mr Fraud. Since most of the scenes were shot abroad, it has been cited as the reason for a Rs 8 crore cost of production for Gangster, directed by Aashiq Abu.
Another upcoming movie set for release is by Dileep. Titled Ring Master, the movie too has a total cost of Rs 7 crores. Close sources claim that Dileep has got more than Rs 2 crore for his role in the movie as a dog trainer.
Fahad and Murali Gopy starred One By Two also has a cost of production of Rs 7 crores. The movie was stopped twice and was then re-started again which made the cost to reach more than Rs 7 crores.