TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
VJ Purab Kohli, who was seen in Star Plus' P.O.W. - Bandi Yuddh Ke and his British girlfriend Lucy Paton walked down the aisle on February 15. Lucy is a Yoga teacher by profession. It was a destination wedding, in Goa for the couple.
The wedding which happened at the BirdSong villa in Bardez, Goa, was attended by the couple's close friends and family. Check out a few wedding pictures that are doing the rounds on social media...
Amrita Puri With Purab Kohli
The news of their wedding was shared by Purab's POW co-actress, Amrita Puri. The actress wrote, "My Sartaj Singh is hitched! Congratulations to my reel life husband! Wishing you all the love in the world @purab_kohli & Lucy Kohli 💕 ✨🥂 #mandown #sartajsingh #pow."
Purab Kohli & Lucy Paton's Wedding
At the wedding, Purab and Lucy were seen in traditional attire. While Purab was seen in a white sherwani, Lucy looked beautiful in a red lehenga.
The wedding comes after their daughter, Inaya's birth. The couple decided not to get married while Lucy was pregnant. The actor was quoted by a leading daily as saying, "Lucy was three months pregnant when we learned about the baby. She didn't want to wear her wedding gown with the baby bump, so we decided to get married later."
Purab further added, "My mother was the most concerned and my family did say you guys have to get married quickly when she was pregnant. But I was adamant about not doing it because I never wanted my baby to feel that we got into a relationship because she was coming."
"Her coming into this world has transformed both our lives for the better. She is our love child and has bloomed even more love between both of us and made me love life more."
Purab & Lucy
"I don't want her to ever feel that it was not meant to be. It was meant in every possible way and she was the force of nature and nothing could stop her from coming into this world."