- Noor Movie Review: Noor's Self Discovery Journey Triumphs Over Her Journalist Self!
- Purab Impressed With Sonakshi Sinha's Professional Conduct
- Noor Trailer! Sonakshi Sinha Faces Metropolitan Blues
- Rock On 2 Movie Review: The Magik Band Deserved A Better Reunion Than This Farhan-Shraddha Starrer!
- Purab Kohli: People Enjoy Watching Glamorous Stars & Song-And-Dance But They Also Want A Story!
- This Is How Shraddha Kapoor Feels While Singing In Front Of A Live Audience!
- Rock On 2 Reunion Pic Shows The Boys Are Ready To Roar!
- Shraddha Kapoor: Link-ups Are Very Unfair & They Bother Me!
- Farhan Akhtar Tries Hard To Convince That Rock On 2 Has ‘Good Music’!
- Shraddha Kapoor's 'Rock On 2' Will Inspire Women To Pick Up Guitars & Play In A Band?
- Rock On 2 Teaser: Brings Back Memories Of The Prequel 'Rock On'!
- 15 Cute Pictures Of Shraddha Kapoor, No 10 Will Surely Put A Smile On Your Face!
VJ Purab Kohli, who was seen in Star Plus' P.O.W. - Bandi Yuddh Ke and his British girlfriend Lucy Paton walked down the aisle on February 15. Lucy is a Yoga teacher by profession. It was a destination wedding, in Goa for the couple.
The wedding which happened at the BirdSong villa in Bardez, Goa, was attended by the couple's close friends and family. Check out a few wedding pictures that are doing the rounds on social media...
Amrita Puri With Purab Kohli
The news of their wedding was shared by Purab's POW co-actress, Amrita Puri. The actress wrote, "My Sartaj Singh is hitched! Congratulations to my reel life husband! Wishing you all the love in the world @purab_kohli & Lucy Kohli 💕 ✨🥂 #mandown #sartajsingh #pow."
Purab Kohli & Lucy Paton's Wedding
At the wedding, Purab and Lucy were seen in traditional attire. While Purab was seen in a white sherwani, Lucy looked beautiful in a red lehenga.
The wedding comes after their daughter, Inaya's birth. The couple decided not to get married while Lucy was pregnant. The actor was quoted by a leading daily as saying, "Lucy was three months pregnant when we learned about the baby. She didn't want to wear her wedding gown with the baby bump, so we decided to get married later."
Purab further added, "My mother was the most concerned and my family did say you guys have to get married quickly when she was pregnant. But I was adamant about not doing it because I never wanted my baby to feel that we got into a relationship because she was coming."
"Her coming into this world has transformed both our lives for the better. She is our love child and has bloomed even more love between both of us and made me love life more."
Purab & Lucy
"I don't want her to ever feel that it was not meant to be. It was meant in every possible way and she was the force of nature and nothing could stop her from coming into this world."