TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chandrababu Naidu Meets Mamata Banerjee: Efforts For Anti-BJP Front
- Oppo India: Teases New Smartphone Range
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Anushka Sharma: Unveils Her Madame Tussauds Wax Statue!
- Healthy Ways To Improve Your Daily Tea
- Latest Lowest Personal Loan Interest Rates
- Five Reasons To Visit Bum La Pass This Winter
- How Dovizioso won a red-flagged Race!
Mahesh Babu's Dookudu crew went through a chaos moment after it was attacked with vengeance by Telangana activists. The incident happened on Sunday evening in Vikarabad after the actor left the shooting spot.
The makers of the film had taken the permission from the cops to shoot at Vikarabad railway station till 5 pm on Sunday. The unit was provided with 10 police personnel to film at the trouble-hit region.
The shooting went smoothly till 4.40 pm till the rain disrupted the filming, which made Mahesh Babu to leave the sets early. Soon after that a group of seven activists from Telangana Students JAC entered the sets shouting slogans against the Samaikhyandhra (United Andhra), which is in favour of integrated State .
Anticipating trouble, the unit packed all its equipment and left the place but the activists chased them by raining stones at the vehicles. The production van windshield was broken and damaged some vehicles. However, there were no reports of casualties.