TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Sabarimala: Police Told Mediapersons To Vacate Sannidhanam, Pamba
- Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite With 8 GB RAM Spotted On TENAA With Improved Cameras
- This Beautiful Town In Uttarakhand Is All You Need To Relax
- Did You Know That Cayenne Pepper Can Boost Hair Growth?
- BREAKING! Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Confirm Their Wedding Date; Release Official Statement
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs Windies, 1st ODI, Highlights: Kohli And Rohit Fire India To Comprehensive Win
- AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2018 For 2000 Nursing Assistants
Despite getting moderate reviews, Mahesh Babu's Businessman has made good business at the Box Office on its release day. The movie has not only attracted the audience in Andhra but also in other states.
Traders have declared that Businessman opening day collections could match up with the release day business of Dookudu. In Andhra, the movie got massive response and it got 85% occupancy in the most of the theatres, which includes single screens and multiplexes.
The collections of Mahesh Babu and Kajal Aggarwal starrer Businessman may slow down in coming days, as Venkatesh starrer Bodyguard is releasing today. Adding to that, negative-talk post its release could definitely have a large impact on the movie.