- Sammohanam Pre-release Event: Mahesh Babu Lauds Sudheer’s Hard Work And Commitment
- After Prabhas, Telugu Superstar Mahesh Babu To Debut In Bollywood?
- Here’re The Details Of Mahesh Babu’s Upcoming Movies Post Bharat Ane Nenu!
- Mahesh Babu Is All Set To Feature In The Elite List At The Madame Tussauds!
- Bharat Ane Nenu Success: Mahesh Babu Says That He Is Relieved Now!
- Bharat Ane Nenu Box Office: Pre-release & First Weekend Collections
- Bharat Ane Nenu Review: Mahesh Babu Comes Up With A Fascinating Movie!
- Bharat Ane Nenu Bahiranga Sabha Highlights
- Rangasthalam Surpasses Srimanthudu’s Record, Celebrities Shower Praises!
- Farhan Akhtar Makes His Telugu Singing Debut For Superstar Mahesh Babu!
- Bharat Ane Nenu Teaser: Mahesh Babu's Outing As A Chief Minister
- UPDATE! Details Of Jr NTR-Trivikram Film, Bharat Ane Nenu’s Jaw-dropping Deal & Other Tollywood News
Superstar Mahesh Babu mania is at its peak. His latest outing Aagadu starring actress Tamanna Bhatia in the female lead, is slated to release this Friday. Its makers made the advance ticket booking available today. The theatres, which will screen the movie, witnessed an unprecedented crowed this morning. Surprisingly, the most of the viewers, who were seen booking tickets at the counters, were women and children.
The highly-anticipated movie Aagadu is releasing in 1000+ screens across the globe on September 19. Its music and promos have created lot of curiosity among the film goers, who desperately waiting to watch the film in theatres. The makers of the film made the advance booking available on Monday. As soon as the bookings opened the many viewers logged to into several portals to book the tickets online.
Meanwhile, thousands of film goers, who did not know online booking, rushed to the nearby cinema halls, which would screen Aagadu. As per the latest reports, in three days, the movie has registered more than 50% bookings for all the shows on the first day of its release. All the tickets have been sold out for the first day in many multiplexes in major cities. With two days left for its release, it is expected to have 100% bookings for the opening day.
Mahesh Babu has huge fan following across the globe and especially youth will be seen be seen in queue for tickets whenever his movies release in theatres. But this time the scene for Aagadu was little different. Interestingly, along with youth, women were spotted buying tickets at the counters. Continue to slide to see the photos of fans' crowd at the ticket counter in Prasad Imax, Hyderabad.
Aagadu - Action Comedy Film
Aagadu is a much-talked about action comedy film written by Anil Ravipudi, Upendra Madhav and Praveen Varma and directed by Srinu Vaitla, who has teamed up with Mahesh Babu for the second time after Dookudu. The film is set in the backdrop of Tadipatri town of Ananthapuram District in Rayalaseema.
Aagadu is a big ticket movie, which has been made with a whopping budget of Rs 55 crores. Ram Achanta, Gopichand Achanta and Anil Sunkara, who has earlier produced Mahesh Babu's Dookud, have produced this movie on 14 Reels Entertainment.
Aagadu Lead Roles
Mahesh Babu is playing a police officer - Circle Inspector, while Tamanna Bhatia appears as his love interest in Aagadu, which features Sonu Sood as the primary antagonist.
Shruti Hassan's Item Song
Popular actress Shruti Hassan has made a special appearance in the item number Junction Lo, which has been crooned by herself and composed by SS Thaman.
Aagadu Ensemble Cast
Aagadu features ensemble cast of talented artistes like Rajendra Prasad, Nadhiya, Rao Ramesh, Brahmanandam and MS Narayana in key roles.
Aagadu Makes Table Profit Of Rs 25 Crore
The promos of Aagadu have created lot of curiosity among the film goers. Which is why its various rights were in great demand. If we are to go by the reports, the Rs-55-crore movie has fetched Rs 75 crores from its music, satellite and distribution rights.