TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chandrababu Naidu Meets Mamata Banerjee: Efforts For Anti-BJP Front
- Oppo India: Teases New Smartphone Range
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Anushka Sharma: Unveils Her Madame Tussauds Wax Statue!
- Healthy Ways To Improve Your Daily Tea
- Latest Lowest Personal Loan Interest Rates
- Five Reasons To Visit Bum La Pass This Winter
- How Dovizioso won a red-flagged Race!
Mega Power Star Ram Charan Teja's much-awaited movie Yevadu, which has been delayed for long time, is all set for a grand worldwide release on January 12. The producers have planned a special paid premiere for the film at 9 pm tonight (January 11) and its complete collection will be donated to the construction of Lord Venkateswara Swami temple in Mallepally.
Mega family PRO SKN has confirmed the news about the paid preview of Yevadu. He tweeted, "Yevadu special paid premiere show is on 11th Jan at 9 PM in SriRamulu theatre. For tickets call us on 7799336644, Ticket cost is Rs 500." He added, "The amount collected with premiere show ll goes to Lord Venkateswara swami temple which is under construction in Mallepally."
Produced by Dil Raju, Yevadu is a mega-budget movie, which has been made with around Rs 50 crores, the maker has shelled out a hefty sum on the promotions of the movie. The PRO tweeted, "Our team Working hard round the clock in #YEVADU promotions. This Pongal u ll see more attractions. Stay tuned & Get ready."
Yevadu is a romantic action entertainer, which has been written and directed by Vamsi Paidipally. Shruti Hassan and Amy Jackson have played female leads alongside Ram Charan Teja. Allu Arjun and Kajal Aggarwal are making special appearance in 15-minute cameo roles. Devi Sri Prasad has composed music and background score, while Shyam K Naidu handled cinematography for the film.