- High Heels To Be Blamed! Kajol's 'Oops' Moment, Loses Balance & Falls Down In Public At A Mall
- Karan Johar DEFECATED IN THE OPEN While Shooting For Shahrukh Khan & Kajol's Sooraj Hua Madham
- Kajol's Emotional Posts On Daughter Nysa's Birthday Will Leave You Moist-Eyed!
- Did Ajay Devgn Really Stop Kajol From Working With Shahrukh Khan? SRK Found It Quite 'Strange'
- Ajay Devgn Gives A Sneak-Peek Of His Parisian Birthday Celebrations With Kajol & His Kids!
- Who Is The RUDEST Bollywood ACTRESS? Here's What Fans Said AFTER MEETING Katrina, Kareena & Kajol
- INSIDE PICS! Kajol, Rani Mukherji, Kareena Kapoor Have A Blast At KJo's Birthday Bash For Mom Hiroo
- Ajay Devgn Opens Up About His Daughter Nysa Debuting In Bollywood!
- FUNNY! Ajay Devgn Says Kajol Thought He Was A 'Snob'; Shares Hilarious Details About Their Wedding
- SAD! It Was Tough For Ajay Devgn To Let Our Daughter Nysa Shift To Singapore: Kajol
- Ajay Devgn On Working With Kajol: It’s Going To Be Hard For Us To Act Together
- DIVAS IN A FRAME! Kajol, Madhuri Dixit & Sonali Bendre's Reunion Will Leave You Asking For More
Kajol and Shahrukh Khan are undoubtedly the best onscreen couple in Bollywood and have delivered superhits like Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge, Kuch Kuch Hota Hai and several others. Also, Kajol heaped praises on women-centric movies and said Shahrukh Khan did a really good job of starring in Dear Zindagi, despite it being an Alia Bhatt movie.
"When you talk about a woman oriented film, you have to thank the directors and producers who are backing those films. Look at a film like Dear Zindagi. I think it was a brilliant film and for Shah Rukh to come and do his bit for a film that completely belongs to Alia, that also takes courage and I wish and hope to see more actors doing this. It should become a universal space for all," said Kajol.
Shahrukh Khan and Kajol were the onscreen darlings of the 90s and people went gaga over their movies.
From DDLJ to KKHH and KKKG, Shahrukh Khan and Kajol have weaved a magical chemistry always.
Shahrukh Khan and Kajol's onscreen chemistry shot up right after Baazigar.
The film Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge was one of the biggest blockbusters of the 90s.
Shahrukh Khan and Kajol were seen together once again in Dilwale in 2015.
Kajol praised Shahrukh Khan for starring in women-centric movies like Dear Zindagi.
She appreciated SRK for being a part of Dear Zindagi, despite it being an Alia Bhatt movie.
Women Centric Films
Kajol also revealed that she'd like to see more such movies in Bollywood.
Will It Happen Again?
We're not sure if we'll get to see Kajol and Shahrukh Khan on the silver screen together again.
Well, seeing Kajol, Shahrukh Khan, Hrithik Roshan and Kareena Kapoor in KKKG was truly great!