- Kajol: I'm A Hitler Mother, I'm A Bad Cop, Ajay Devgn's A Good Cop
- 'Helicopter Eela' Actress Kajol Reveals Who Made Her Join Instagram
- Kajol: A Part Of Our Personality Is Lost & Sacrificed Along The Way To Be A Wife Or Mother
- Why Did He Reject It? Salman Khan Was Supposed To Play Aishwarya Rai's Brother In Josh!
- Happy Birthday Kajol: Here's 5 Best Movies Of The Evergreen Actress
- Kajol To Play Ajay Devgn's Wife In Taanaji: The Unsung Warrior?
- Helicopter Eela Poster: Kajol Plays An Overprotective Mother; Says She's Here, There & Everywhere!
- Helicopter Eela: Kajol Reveals The First Look Poster Of Her Next Film & It's Quite Interesting!
- INSIDE PICS From Ambani's Bash! Aishwarya Rai BONDS With Navya, Shahrukh-Kajol WOW Us With A Selfie
- High Heels To Be Blamed! Kajol's 'Oops' Moment, Loses Balance & Falls Down In Public At A Mall
- Karan Johar DEFECATED IN THE OPEN While Shooting For Shahrukh Khan & Kajol's Sooraj Hua Madham
- Kajol's Emotional Posts On Daughter Nysa's Birthday Will Leave You Moist-Eyed!
Kajol and Shahrukh Khan are undoubtedly the best onscreen couple in Bollywood and have delivered superhits like Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge, Kuch Kuch Hota Hai and several others. Also, Kajol heaped praises on women-centric movies and said Shahrukh Khan did a really good job of starring in Dear Zindagi, despite it being an Alia Bhatt movie.
"When you talk about a woman oriented film, you have to thank the directors and producers who are backing those films. Look at a film like Dear Zindagi. I think it was a brilliant film and for Shah Rukh to come and do his bit for a film that completely belongs to Alia, that also takes courage and I wish and hope to see more actors doing this. It should become a universal space for all," said Kajol.
Shahrukh Khan and Kajol were the onscreen darlings of the 90s and people went gaga over their movies.
From DDLJ to KKHH and KKKG, Shahrukh Khan and Kajol have weaved a magical chemistry always.
Shahrukh Khan and Kajol's onscreen chemistry shot up right after Baazigar.
The film Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge was one of the biggest blockbusters of the 90s.
Shahrukh Khan and Kajol were seen together once again in Dilwale in 2015.
Kajol praised Shahrukh Khan for starring in women-centric movies like Dear Zindagi.
She appreciated SRK for being a part of Dear Zindagi, despite it being an Alia Bhatt movie.
Women Centric Films
Kajol also revealed that she'd like to see more such movies in Bollywood.
Will It Happen Again?
We're not sure if we'll get to see Kajol and Shahrukh Khan on the silver screen together again.
Well, seeing Kajol, Shahrukh Khan, Hrithik Roshan and Kareena Kapoor in KKKG was truly great!