- Happy Birthday Tanuja: Her Vintage Photos With Daughter Kajol Are Priceless!
- Kajol: I'm A Hitler Mother, I'm A Bad Cop, Ajay Devgn's A Good Cop
- 'Helicopter Eela' Actress Kajol Reveals Who Made Her Join Instagram
- Kajol: A Part Of Our Personality Is Lost & Sacrificed Along The Way To Be A Wife Or Mother
- Why Did He Reject It? Salman Khan Was Supposed To Play Aishwarya Rai's Brother In Josh!
- Happy Birthday Kajol: Here's 5 Best Movies Of The Evergreen Actress
- Kajol To Play Ajay Devgn's Wife In Taanaji: The Unsung Warrior?
- Helicopter Eela Poster: Kajol Plays An Overprotective Mother; Says She's Here, There & Everywhere!
- Helicopter Eela: Kajol Reveals The First Look Poster Of Her Next Film & It's Quite Interesting!
- INSIDE PICS From Ambani's Bash! Aishwarya Rai BONDS With Navya, Shahrukh-Kajol WOW Us With A Selfie
- High Heels To Be Blamed! Kajol's 'Oops' Moment, Loses Balance & Falls Down In Public At A Mall
- Karan Johar DEFECATED IN THE OPEN While Shooting For Shahrukh Khan & Kajol's Sooraj Hua Madham
Last week, we saw a starry presence at the inauguration ceremony of Kolkata International Film Festival which was attended by the likes of Shahrukh Khan, Kajol, Kamal Haasan, Amitabh Bachchan and others.
While one just couldn't get enough of SRK-Kajol's adorable chemistry on-stage, the actress later took to Twitter to share a picture which had her sharing the frame with the legends- Amitabh Bachchan and Kamal Haasan, unaware about what was in store for her next...
The Caption Which Invited All Trolls
While it was a picture perfect moment with Kajol, Big B and Kamal Haasan being all smiles, Kajol's caption on the photo calling it a 'selfie' made her the butt of a joke on social media.
Some of them trolled her by saying how it could be a selfie, with few of them pointing out how it couldn't be one because her hands were on the actor's waists.
Please Spare Her
Later, Kamal Haasan took to Twitter in support of the actress, asking trolls to spare her and that he was not a fan of selfies, though he was a fan of the two of them. He wrote, "Please spare Kajolji. I an not a fan of selfies. Though I am a fan of them both. Troll not a kind gesture."
Why Is Big B Mum?
On the other hand, Senior Bachchan who is known to be quite active on social media is yet to make any comment.
One just couldn't take our eyes off these two lovelies! Ain't they too cute?