- Boney Kapoor Reveals He Took 12 Years To Win Sridevi's Heart; Janhvi Kapoor Breaks Down In Tears!
- Boney Kapoor On Sridevi's First Birthday Post Demise: Not A Minute Goes By When We Don’t Miss Her
- Sridevi's Tribute Video Shown At The IIFA 2018 Plagiarised? Boney Kapoor Locks Horns With A Fan!
- Janhvi Kapoor On Sridevi: Acting For My Mother Was Instinctive; It Was Like Breathing
- After Janhvi Kapoor, Sridevi's Younger Daughter Khushi Kapoor To Enter Bollywood?
- Boney Kapoor On Janhvi Kapoor Being Compared To Her Mom Sridevi: It Worried Her
- Boney Kapoor Reprimands Jahnvi Kapoor For Her Statement On Madhubala; Was It Really Controversial?
- After Chanakya, Ajay Devgn To Play India's Legendary Football Coach Syed Abdul Rahim!
- IIFA 2018: Boney Kapoor Gets Teary-Eyed On Collecting Sridevi's Award With Son Arjun By His Side!
- Salman Khan Will Not Forgive Arjun Kapoor; Rejects Boney Kapoor's Film Cos Of Him
- Salman Khan-Arjun Kapoor’s Ugly Spat Causes A Major Financial Loss For Boney Kapoor!
- Sridevi's FIRST Wedding Anniversary Post Her Demise; Janhvi & Boney Kapoor's Posts Break Our Hearts!
Last evening (May 3, 2018), was an emotional day for Boney Kapoor and his daughters Janhvi and Khushi Kapoor as the late actor Sridevi was honoured with the title of Best Actor (female), at National Awards 2018 in New Delhi.
We all know Boney Kapoor's love for his wife Sridevi. At the prestigious award ceremony, the producer broke down, while his daughter Janhvi Kapoor got teary-eyed, remembering/missing her mom at the do. These inside pictures of Janhvi, Khushi and Boney Kapoor from 65th National Awards will surely leave you with mixed emotions.
Janhvi Is One Doting Daughter!
This picture of Janhvi Kapoor taking care of her emotional dad, Boney Kapoor during the award ceremony, speaks volume about Janhvi's caring nature.
Boney Gets Teary-eyed
Boney Kapoor and Janhvi Kapoor get teary-eyed, while Khushi Kapoor looks on. Boney Kapoor also said it was a special moment for the family and they missed her a lot.
Sridevi Won The Award For ‘Mom’
Sridevi, who died at the age of 54 in Dubai on February 24, won the award for her portrayal of a revenge-seeking mother in Hindi film, Mom. Daughters Janhvi and Khushi accompanied Kapoor to the ceremony.
It’s Unfortunate Sridevi Is Not Here: Boney Kapoor
"I wish she was here. She truly deserved this award. It's so unfortunate that she is not here with us today to celebrate. I am grateful to the government of India, the I&B Ministry and the jury. It is a proud moment for all of us but sadly she is not here," Boney told reporters ahead of the ceremony.
It’s A Special Moment: Janhvi
Janhvi Kapoor said, "I want to thank the jury and the government of India for recognising the hard work my mother has done. It is very special for us as a family."
Sisters For Life!
A beautiful picture of Janhvi Kapoor & Khushi Kapoor, holding hands of each other at the 65th National Awards ceremony. Both of the daughters of Sridevi, looked immense pretty in their desi avatars and we can't take our eyes off them.
Akshaye Khanna Collected Vinod Khanna’s Award
Sridevi and her Chandni co-star Vinod Khanna were recognised posthumously at the National Film Awards this year. Khanna was named this year's Dadasaheb Phalke award winner. The award was received by son Akshaye Khanna.