- Rajkummar Rao Advised Patralekhaa To Walk Out Of Kangana Ranaut's Panga?
- Rajkummar Rao On Stree's Unexpected Success: It’s One Of The Most Profitable Films Of The Year
- Made In China First Look: Rajkummar Rao & Mouni Roy Look Every Bit Like A Middle-Class Couple!
- Rajkummar Rao-Shraddha Kapoor's Stree Hits A Century, Film Makes It To The 100 Crore Club!
- Shraddha Kapoor On Stree Box Office: I Don't Know Which Film Of Mine Will Do How Much Business
- Love Sonia Movie Review: Where Hope Rises Like A Phoenix From The Ashes!
- Alia Bhatt's Raazi Vs Shraddha Kapoor's Stree: The Fan Club War Just Got Real! Read Details
- Section 377 Decriminalized: Karan Johar, Sonam Kapoor, Rajkummar Rao & Others Laud SC Verdict!
- Rajkummar Rao-Shraddha Kapoor's Stree To Have A Sequel, Here Are All The Details!
- Stree Fourth Day Collection: This Rajkummar Rao-Shraddha Kapoor Film Is A Super Hit At BO!
- Stree: Live Audience Update On The Rajkummar Rao & Shraddha Kapoor Starrer
- Stree Movie Review: Rajkummar Rao Leaves You Bewitched With His Brilliant Comic Timing!
Rumours are doing the rounds that the Omerta actor Rajkummar Rao will soon tie the knot to the love of his life Patralekha and the couple will start a new life by the end of 2018. However, this is not the first time that their wedding and break-up rumours have floated and once again, these rumours turned out to be false as Patralekha laughed about it saying they're completely untrue.
She opened up to MidDay by saying, "I don't see myself getting married for the next six to seven years. We both have too much to achieve. Our marriage, when it happens, will be beautiful. We will enjoy a two-month-long honeymoon and see the world."
There's No Reason To Be In A Hurry For Getting Married!
"My father always told me that marriage isn't a prerogative. I'd see friends tying the knot at 21, but my family never put that pressure. ‘Don't get married' was a family diktat," said Patralekha.
She Laughed About Her Break-up Rumours As Well!
Last year rumours were rife that Rajkummar Rao and Pathralekha have broken up. She said, "According to those stories, we keep having break-ups in the lobby of our building," and laughed out loud.
Being Open About Her Relationship With Rajkummar Rao
"We opened up about our relationship at the beginning with everyone, but I never expected to hear such vile things about us."
On The Work Front!
Rajkummar Rao is gearing up for the release of his upcoming film Omerta. The movie is based on the real life story of terrorist Ahmed Omar Saeed Sheikh. Patralekha is also shooting for her upcoming film Nanu Ki Jaanu alongside Abhay Deol.
Grand Release Of Omerta
Omerta, starring Rajkummar Rao is all set to hit the theatres on April 20, 2018. The director Hansal Mehta revealed that the film will shock the audiences.