TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Ananth Kumar Passes Away: PM Narendra Modi Flies Down To Bangalore
- Here Are all The Upcoming Smartphone Launches For The Month Of November 2018
- Maruti Electric Cars From E-Trio Automobiles: Electric Alto And WagonR
- Nick Jonas Bachelor's Party: New Pictures Emerge
- How To Turn Any Financial Crisis Into A Profit Making Opportunity?
- Migrane? Here Is a List Of Diseases Linked To Migraine
- Must-know Interesting Facts About Kochi
- ICC rankings: Kuldeep, Dhawan & Hafeez Move Up The Charts
Deepika Padukone previously worked with Rohit Shetty in the movie Chennai Express in 2013 which also starred Shahrukh Khan and the film was a superhit at the box office. Deepika Padukone played the role of a South Indian girl named Meenamma and after a good five years, Ranveer Singh is now working with Rohit Shetty in the movie Simmba. The director took to his Instagram handle and shared a heartfelt message for both Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh and wished them the best for their wedding and married life ahead. Here's what he said...
Simmba Weds Meenamma, Says Rohit Shetty
Rohit Shetty is happy that he has worked with both Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh and said on Instagram, "I am proud to showoff today that my Simmba is marrying my Meenamma!!! I Wish them all the luck for a blissfully beautiful future together. @ranveersingh @deepikapadukone #simmba."
Ranveer Singh Is Full Of Fun!
"Simmba being our first film together, was full of fun, laughters and unending memories. It's truly been wonderful knowing him as a person and as an actor who is honest hardworking and so passionate about his craft. I can vouch today that no-one else could have been a better Simmba than Ranveer Singh making Simmba (as my team says) My best film so far."
Simmba Shoot Is Complete!
"6th June 2018, Exactly 5 Months ago today, the journey of Simmba began and as this adventourous journey ends for our Simmba a.k.a. Sangram Bhalerao, I am filled with mixed emotions," said Rohit Shetty.
Rohit Shetty Congratulated Ranveer Singh On His Wedding!
"When we started the film he was a young talented star for me. But today as he performs his last shot for the film I know I've earned a kid brother for life who is now set to embark upon a new beautiful journey with someone equally as charming and wonderful as him."