- Varun Dhawan & Anushka Sharma Blame These Two Actors For Spreading Rumours About Them!
- Sui Dhaaga Trailer: Varun Dhawan & Anushka Sharma Show Hard Work Is All That We Need To Succeed
- Varun Dhawan Pulls Athiya Shetty's Leg After 'Kiki' Singer Drake Posts A Sweet Comment On Her Pic!
- Sui Dhaaga First Poster: Varun Dhawan & Anushka Sharma's Desi Avatar Is Winning Over Our Hearts!
- Sui Dhaaga: Logo Of Varun Dhawan & Anushka Sharma's Film Made In 15 Different Art Forms!
- Kareena Kapoor To Romance Ranveer Singh In Karan Johar's Next? Juicy Details Inside!
Varun Dhawan says an actor's world can sometimes feel "fake" as one is polished and put in front of the camera like a product. Varun says it was in his next, "October" with Shoojit Sircar that he felt his most real on screen.
"One thing about actors which people don't know that the world sometimes start feeling very fake because someone else brings you clothes, someone else does your hair, make up and then you're polished and pushed in the front like a product. But that is not Varun. I'm beneath all of this (the image)," the actor told reporters here.
Varun, who launched the trailer of his film "October" co starring Banita Sandhu said he was moved when Shoojit narrated the story to him penned by the director's frequent collaborator Juhi Chaturvedi.
"Shoojit, Juhi, put in everything in the film - their personal experiences, passion for cinema and dedication for everything. I was cast last in the film. First Banita was cast and then me. I think this is the right way to cast a film where the motivation is not to cast someone who is doing well (commercially)."
The cast me before 'Judwaa 2' and 'Badrinath' ('Badrinath ki Dulhania') released. We were in talks since then. When he narrated the film to me and told me why he wants to make the film, I was so moved. Honestly, I need this film in my career more than anyone else," Varun said. "October" is scheduled to be released on April 13.