- Deepika Padukone Looks Ravishing In White At The TIME 100 Gala & We Can't Stop Staring! PICS
- Not Vin Diesel, Timothy Olyphant Was First Choice To Play Toretto In Fast And Furious
- The Fate Of The Furious Movie Review: Rides On High-Octane Escapism And Insane Action
- Next Fast And Furious Movie May Take You Up To Space: Chris Morgan
- Tokyo Drift An Important Chapter In Fast & Furious Series Feels Chris Morgan
- Feud With Dwayne Johnson Was Overemphasized Feels Vin Diesel
With all that anticipation and hype going around the eighth instalment of Fast and Furious franchise releasing this Friday, writer Chris Morgan reveals that after Fast 8, the franchise has further planned to go with Fast and Furious 9 and 10 and make them into a trilogy.
"The way we tell stories over a long period of time really is more like a cable TV show. Every time we have a movie we don't have to re-establish everything about the characters. People who come to the films generally know some of the backstory about the characters," said Chris Morgan.
"So we can always forge ahead and let them grow. We don't have to carry this obligation to reset everything for everybody. The problem is always the time." He added.
"So you get essentially two hours every couple of years for one of these films, and a lot of that tends to have to be plot and we end up having a certain budget and things always get trimmed out for time or money," Morgan stated further.
"Vin and I have talked about this one for a while because the intent is to do 8, 9, and 10 and to make it a trilogy," Morgan explained.