TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
With all that anticipation and hype going around the eighth instalment of Fast and Furious franchise releasing this Friday, writer Chris Morgan reveals that after Fast 8, the franchise has further planned to go with Fast and Furious 9 and 10 and make them into a trilogy.
"The way we tell stories over a long period of time really is more like a cable TV show. Every time we have a movie we don't have to re-establish everything about the characters. People who come to the films generally know some of the backstory about the characters," said Chris Morgan.
"So we can always forge ahead and let them grow. We don't have to carry this obligation to reset everything for everybody. The problem is always the time." He added.
"So you get essentially two hours every couple of years for one of these films, and a lot of that tends to have to be plot and we end up having a certain budget and things always get trimmed out for time or money," Morgan stated further.
"Vin and I have talked about this one for a while because the intent is to do 8, 9, and 10 and to make it a trilogy," Morgan explained.