- Yuvraj Singh’s Wife Hazel Keech Has Acted In 3 Harry Potter Films; Tells Her Experience!
- Deepika Padukone Picked Her Favourite Cricketer & It's Not Virat Kohli Or Yuvraj Singh!
- Hazel Keech Reacts To Her PREGNANCY Rumours! Will She Be A Mommy Soon?
- LATEST! Nach Baliye 8: Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Approached; Ranbir Kapoor To Debut As A Host!
- HOWZAT! Yuvraj Singh Wants Akshay Kumar To Star In His Biopic
- Pictures! Indian Cricket Team Attends Yuvraj Singh & Hazel Keech's Mehendi Ceremony
After the biopics on MS Dhoni and Sachin Tendulkar made all the headlines for good, another Indian cricketing hero is about to get facilitated in a biopic; rather a documentary on his life and the struggles he fought and overcame.
Yes, he is none other than Yuvraj Singh - once the poster boy of Indian Cricket, the heartthrob of young lasses and the man who brought Indian Cricket two World cups.
The documentary will be filmed and produced by the US-based firm Apex Entertainment, based in Los Angeles. The production units are very keen to highlight on the aspect of Yuvraj Singh's battle with cancer and how he overcame all adversities to regain his place back in the Indian Cricket team.
Apex Entertainment is already a renowned brand in Hollywood who mainly focus on making sports-based movies. They have movies like Miracle, The Rookie, Million Dollar Arm, Invincible, Big Shot, Secretariat and Gigante in their portfolio.
These movies are not only critically appreciated all over the world but also acquired top rank at the box office during their respective releases.
The co-founder and president of the Apex Entertainment Mark Ciardi, has confirmed the development and also stated that the firm has acquired the rights for the film on Yuvraj Singh.
"I have always believed in our company's philosophy of bringing aspirational stories from the world to you characters who overcome adversity, stories that inspire minds. Yuvraj's story is not just a cricket story, it's a human interest story. People like to watch greatness." Said Mark Ciardi.
"He is an inspiration to a billion Indians and cricket fans globally, the way he faced odds in his life and career, the way he survived cancer and the way he fought back to earn his place in the Indian team." He added.
"His story is worth telling and that's why we are extremely thrilled to have got this chance." Mark Ciardi stated further.