TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "If 10 Parties Gang Up Against One, Imagine Who's Stronger?" — Rajinikanth
- OnePlus 7 Concept Render: Triple-Camera With In-display Selfie
- KTM 390 Adventure India-Launch Details Still Unclear — EICMA 2018 Disappoints Fans
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding: This Video From Lake Como Is Breathtaking
- This Is How You Should Financially Plan For A Vacation
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
- NZ Trip Is Good For Test Regulars, Says Rahul Dravid
It is surely an emotional end to Hugh Jackman's 17 years journey as Wolverine with his latest movie Logan. But if rumours are to be believed, the end of Wolverine and Hugh Jackman's part had already been hinted in the previous movie titled The Wolverine.
If we closely follow the visual references of Logan's activity in Japan in The Wolverine, we will find that Rila Fukushima's Yukio, the only other mutant to appear in that film, who had the ability to foresee the future, had predicted Wolverine's death.
Well, at that time we had surely taken that prediction lightly and in context of Logan's ultimate fight with Hiroyuki Sanada's Shingen, trying to pluck the deadly nanotech parasite out of his body. But, now it is evident that Rila Fukushima's Yukio predictions had much greater significance.
Talking about the end, the director James Mangold said that the entire team had worked very hard to put an honest end to Hugh Jackman's character as Logan. As this is one very important comic book superhero character and they never wanted to have an abrupt conclusion.
"There's always a way to tell more stories, but the fact is we worked very hard to craft a tale that makes you feel like this is the end and that we've said what needs to be said." Said James Mangold.